“Kiteprovo Kitesafari” 5 of 5 bubbles

$125.00*
and up
Guided Stand Up Paddleboard Tour Through Mangrove Estuaries
More attraction details
Owner description: KiteProvo is your premier kiteboarding school in the Turks and Caicos Islands since 2006. We have only certified IKO and PASA instructors to teach you the exciting sport of kitesurfing aka kiteboarding. We specialize in personal attention to each and every student and strive to exceed your expectations.
Woburn, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kiteprovo Kitesafari”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

On a recent trip to Turks, I had the chance to meet Mike and go on a kite trip to secluded beach
by boat. Mike and the instructors were top notch. The location is spectacular and the views were marvelous. The boat is a dream. The slicks were beyond dreams. What else can I say but "Come on down." Meet the rest of the very professional and seasoned instructors. Had my kids riding both ways in 2 lessons. Unbelievable.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank 760Martin202

Regina, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must do!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

My fiancé and I recently visited Providenciales and we went kiteboarding for our very first time. Kite Provo was absolutely amazing. There qualified staff was very accommodating and helpful. On our second trip we immediately booked with Kite Provo and Sam had us up kiteboarding within 20 minutes. I would highly recommend that you book with Kite Provo, I am now in love with a new sport. We had the best time. Mike is very friendly and an absolute pleasure to work with!

1 Thank Samantha H
Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Kitesurfing safari anyone? Kiteprovo rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Long Bay is the place to go if you want to kitesurf in Provo but we wanted more. We are intermediate kiters who wanted to experience other kiting spots in TCI but didn't know how or where. Mike made our day by taking us to a deserted island with beautiful beach and flat water to kite on. It is their new service and we chose a 3-hour "kite tour". Mike was an excellent tour guide showing us different cays and telling us where to kite. It was absolutely stunning and we didn't want the day to end... And Mike was very helpful answering our kite boarding technique questions as well. What a treat! Wind was light when we arrived but picked up nicely shortly after. We used 15m at the beginning and finished with 12m.
There're many beautiful bays, some shallow, some not. Scenery is beautiful and it was all ours!
We'll definitely be looking forward to the next trip and will most likely opt for the 6-hour boat kiting tour. Mike has a cooler on board for the drinks and we brought our snacks. Well worth every penny!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Want2B_out_there
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mike is a nice person....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

I am in the Turks to kite as a novice but did not need any more lessons at this time. I blew a bladder in the pump up Best Kahuna kite leaving me stranded staring at a beautiful beach, tons of kiters and a great wind. I was without a kite but someone suggested I call Mike at KiteProvo. To make a long story short, Mike fixes my kite on his endgate at the local grocery store and gets me going for $25.00! What a nice person who is genuinely interested in the sport of kiting boarding and a true resource and helpful professional. I would love to see him excel in his field as he deserves your patronage,,,,he will always get mine.
Phil

1 Thank PhillipStuffco
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“absolutely FANTASTIC teaching & training!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Kite Provo is THE way to go! My husband and i are not only hooked, we are both riding strong and far exceeding all expectations! the absolute BEST instructors, coupled with fantastic attitudes and truly expert coaching. even when i didn't think i could continue one day, Craig handled my frustration brilliantly, got me back on the board, and i left riding both ways, even heading up wind with ease. Incredible Professional Coaching, we were blessed to find. Even before our trip, i reached out, Mike arranged all our lessons and times prior with tide considerations, so our time there was nothing short of truly amazing. If you are thinking of learning to kite.. I can not recommend them enough! and the spot they have on Long Bay Beach is like none other. They are a must for anyone thinking of kiting or learning to kite surf!
(this review must sound like i'm their mother, but i'm not.. they absolutely are this outstanding)

2 Thank wanda w