“KiteProvo” 5 of 5 bubbles

$125.00*
and up
Guided Stand Up Paddleboard Tour Through Mangrove Estuaries
More attraction details
Owner description: KiteProvo is your premier kiteboarding school in the Turks and Caicos Islands since 2006. We have only certified IKO and PASA instructors to teach you the exciting sport of kitesurfing aka kiteboarding. We specialize in personal attention to each and every student and strive to exceed your expectations.
Toronto
“KiteProvo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Only good things to say about KIteProvo. I was a newbie, and they had me up and riding within 2-3 lessons. The beach itself is an ideal place to learn. I can't imagine a better environment. We had wind almost every day. Jessica did a great job crafting a progression for me; I was never bored or overwhelmed. I was impressed by her relaxed teaching style. We stayed for a couple weeks after we finished lessons, and Mike and Jessica were a really friendly and welcoming presence on the beach - always helping us land and launch, giving us tips, helping us replace equipment and generally helping to make kiting an accessible, appealing sport. Overall, the folks at KiteProvo were warm, competent and hard-working. Definitely recommend KiteProvo to anyone looking to acquire or improve skills.

Visited June 2013
kiteprovo, Owner at KiteProvo, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Hello friend! You were both a joy to have around our beach and hope that you will return sometime soon. Thanks for sending us all the great pictures. Hope your kiting experience in Alaska has been a warm one! The place looks amazing. Keep in touch and best of luck with you upcoming adventures. -Mike and Jessica

Whitehorse, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Instructors, Kite Provo, Long Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

For the best place to start Kite Boarding, Long Bay, Turks and Caicos and for the best instructors, go to Kite Provo. Terri Tapper is so encouraging and knew exactly what I needed to learn. Her experience as an instructor helped me gain the confidance and skills I needed to progress. The Kite Provo team is always there and helpful. The gear is great and everything is safe and fun. What a great experience. It is totally amazing. Highly recommended learning to Kite Board with Kite Provo!

Visited June 2013
kiteprovo, Owner at KiteProvo, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Hello friends! You all are always a joy to have around. You are becoming a permanent fixture to our kite beach here on Provo, and every loves your company and support. It was sad to see you leave the other day but we know you will be back before long! Keep in touch with us and congrats on your progress this trip. It is all now really coming together for you. Your friends, Mike and Terri.
bermuda
“Kite Provo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was in Provo in May for vacation and wanted to get some kiting in. I didn't need lessons, but Mike and Craig from kite provo still were kind enough to give me plenty of info on the best spots for the wind direction. The wind was light out of the north one of the days and Craig rented me a bigger board and delivered it to my hotel on grace bay. I got one day in at longbay and it looks like the perfect place to learn to kite. Thanks to the kite provo team for helping me get a few good days on the water.

kiteprovo, Manager at KiteProvo, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thanks for the review! Next time you are visiting, let us know. Maybe we can take you on a down winder or some type of adventure. All the best from The KiteProvo Team
Euskadi
“Excellent crew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Kite Provo taught my girlfriend and I how to kite. It was a great experience, with nice staff. Mike has continued to help us progress, and even saved our kite from flying away one day! I would recommend these instructors to anyone!

kiteprovo, Owner at KiteProvo, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thanks for the review! It has been great to have you all around and fun to watch you progress so much over the last while. Keep us posted on your adventures.
Montreal, Canada
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Was down in Provo with my girlfriend and we always wanted to learn how to kite board. We were lucky enough learn in Long Bay and have Jessica as our teacher ;-)

I had inquired through the web and Mike was extremely helpful and friendly. He organized of having Jess pick us up at our hotel and we did 3 days of classes.

Sooooo worth it!!! What a thrill and rush!!! Thanks to our great teacher, we both managed to get very good kite control and stand up for a ride... We can't imagine having a better location and teacher.

Thanks a million for everything guys and keep up the amazing work! Yes we're hooked and going back for sure with my daughters ;-)

kiteprovo, Owner at KiteProvo, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Hello friends! Thanks a ton for the review and all the pictures..... and my favorite, the awesome video! You all were so much fun to be around. The excitement you brought to the lessons was unmatched. You put smiles on the faces of everyone around. You are missed by all of us but sure you will be back down with the little ones. Keep in touch!