“Highly recommended”

$125.00*
and up
Guided Stand Up Paddleboard Tour Through Mangrove Estuaries
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the first and longest running kiteboarding school in the Turks & Caicos, since 2006. We have the most experience and most importantly, “Our Instructors Make the Difference!” We utilize bluetooth radio communication helmets in order to offer you just the right amount of instruction at the right time. This also eliminates watercraft which are noisy and a waste of time. We utilize this for all advanced beginners to advanced lessons. Our Instructors Make the Difference At KiteProvo, they know that the instructor makes the difference. KiteProvo has assembled a team of not only top level kiteboarders, but instructors that match our philosophy of taking a personal interest in the success of each and every student. Kite Provo then trains them in the art of communication and how to change teaching style to meet the learning style of our guests and new friends. The school manager, Chris Moore, has been teaching kite sports professionally since 1990 and kiteboarding since 1999. In 2002 Chris wrote the teaching manual for instructor certification, pioneering the PASA Kiteboarding Division. Using his extensive experience and passion for teaching, KiteProvo has trained the highest caliber of instructors on the planet right here in The Turks and Caicos. KiteProvo will strive to constantly exceed your expectation and guarantee that you will also have a fantastic time.
New York City, New York
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Little Mike is an excellent instructor and an amazing resource for learning about Providenciales. KiteProvo's service and communication was excellent, and my only regret is that it will be too long before I am able to return!

Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Instructors!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been to Provo several times and was there again in December 2012. This time my friend was interested in a kite lesson so of course I set him up with Teri and Mike at Kite Provo. He had a great time and couldn't say enough positive things about his experience ... particularly the quality of instruction from Mike Haas! The lessons were well planned, the location is one of the best in the world to learn kiteboarding (with shallow waters and lots of space) and with fantastic instructors ... why would you go anywhere else?

Thanks for introcuding a good friend to the best sport in the world Mike!

Visited December 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“kite with kite provo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

best spot for kite , special for begginers, good wind , safe and unbelieble water.
mike is a great instructor , super friendly , we even made our kids with 6 and 10 yrs get a lesson

Victoria, Canada
“Great Fun Learning to Kitesurf!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Just back from a week in Turks, where I had a week of instruction form Mike Hass of KiteProvo. I also met Terri and 'Young Mike". What a great crew! I had fantastic instruction which took me from complete beginner to the point where I can sail upwind. Still a long way to go, but I plan to come to KiteProvo to continue my kitesurfing education. I can't imagine better teacnhing, or a better place to learn. Thx for making it so much fun you guys!!

Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great start to my kite surfing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I'm in my late 40s and decided to try kite surfing after doing some research. Scheduling lessons before arrival was very easy. Kite Provo website gave me all the info I needed and my emails were answered very promtply. Young Mike was very helpful and professional explaining and showing the basics. Thansks to him I got on the board at the end of the second session and was riding on the 4th day on my own. Mike was very nice and gave me a great deal on equipment rental while I'm here. Now I'm addicted and get very disappointed when there's no wind in Long Bay. Thanks Mike for all your help!!!