“kite with kite provo”

$125.00*
and up
Guided Stand Up Paddleboard Tour Through Mangrove Estuaries
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the first and longest running kiteboarding school in the Turks & Caicos, since 2006. We have the most experience and most importantly, “Our Instructors Make the Difference!” We utilize bluetooth radio communication helmets in order to offer you just the right amount of instruction at the right time. This also eliminates watercraft which are noisy and a waste of time. We utilize this for all advanced beginners to advanced lessons. Our Instructors Make the Difference At KiteProvo, they know that the instructor makes the difference. KiteProvo has assembled a team of not only top level kiteboarders, but instructors that match our philosophy of taking a personal interest in the success of each and every student. Kite Provo then trains them in the art of communication and how to change teaching style to meet the learning style of our guests and new friends. The school manager, Chris Moore, has been teaching kite sports professionally since 1990 and kiteboarding since 1999. In 2002 Chris wrote the teaching manual for instructor certification, pioneering the PASA Kiteboarding Division. Using his extensive experience and passion for teaching, KiteProvo has trained the highest caliber of instructors on the planet right here in The Turks and Caicos. KiteProvo will strive to constantly exceed your expectation and guarantee that you will also have a fantastic time.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“kite with kite provo”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

best spot for kite , special for begginers, good wind , safe and unbelieble water.
mike is a great instructor , super friendly , we even made our kids with 6 and 10 yrs get a lesson

Victoria, Canada
“Great Fun Learning to Kitesurf!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Just back from a week in Turks, where I had a week of instruction form Mike Hass of KiteProvo. I also met Terri and 'Young Mike". What a great crew! I had fantastic instruction which took me from complete beginner to the point where I can sail upwind. Still a long way to go, but I plan to come to KiteProvo to continue my kitesurfing education. I can't imagine better teacnhing, or a better place to learn. Thx for making it so much fun you guys!!

Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great start to my kite surfing!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I'm in my late 40s and decided to try kite surfing after doing some research. Scheduling lessons before arrival was very easy. Kite Provo website gave me all the info I needed and my emails were answered very promtply. Young Mike was very helpful and professional explaining and showing the basics. Thansks to him I got on the board at the end of the second session and was riding on the 4th day on my own. Mike was very nice and gave me a great deal on equipment rental while I'm here. Now I'm addicted and get very disappointed when there's no wind in Long Bay. Thanks Mike for all your help!!!

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing place to learn to Kiteboard KiteProvo is great!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Just returned from Turks after Christmas vacation. First time back in over 20 years and don't know what took me so long? It is an amazing place to learn kiteboarding. Mike Haas was our instructor who went out of his way to make sure we would be satisfied. His style of teaching is very personable and he knows how to relate to his students. I am 56 years old and took lessons with my son who is 23 and we both learned together which was pretty cool and after 2 lessons both of us could not wait to keep going . When the wind required us to find a beach that was more appropriate that was no issue and off we went to a remote beach for our lesson.Then we finally made it to Long Bay for supervised practice where the beach and the water is unimagineably like a big swimming pool! Unfortunately time ran out and we had to fly back to Toronto but I can't wait to return to Turks and Caicos and the Team at KiteProvo to continue learning. Thankyou Mike and all the team at KiteProvo! I highly recommend all of you and the Turks and Caicos to those that want to learn to kiteboard.

Visited December 2012
Lummi Island, Washington
“Windhaven and kiteboarding”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wow - I took my family to Providenciales and we stayed at Windhaven Villas on Long Bay - well mainly we were there to kite board. We hired Terri of KiteProvo by the day as our private instructor and she was awesome ! The skill level among our family ranging from beginner to advanced. I just want to say, Windhaven is perfect for kiteboarding - it has storage bins for kites, racks for the boards, beach decks for setting up and an inflation station and self-launching post. AND - it is right on the beach - kiting is a step out the door. We can't wait to go back ! Terri we thank you for a wonderful time.