This is a great place. Surin the maintenance guy is absolutely wonderful as is Debbie the manger. Surin helped us a lot with our Internet connection, directions about the islands.
1. You basically need to buy everything like you would for an apt, but you get all the dishwater, pots, pans, toaster, oven, etc. buy salt, pepper, sugar...groceries are almost double or triple priced. You get a washer/dryer but you need to get soap. You clean your own apt, but you can pay for the hotel to do it. Rent a car, you wii need it. Taxis are very expensive. Driving is easy. We got a 10 percent discount with grace bay rentals staying here.
2. Leeward -this is where the hotel is located. It is awesome. Go to pelican beach- about a 5-10 min walk. There are conch shells everywhere. Also go to long bay beach.
3. Pool and spa were clean at the hotel
4. There is free parking, 24 hr security
5. There is a pool table, table tennis table
6. Fresh cafe on premises. They just started this restaurant. Food is expensive but worth having it around especially just after arriving. They can also cook to your specifications if you give notice
7. Nice family oriented place and we would pick his place again
8 there is a fitness ctr too
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atrium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atrium Hotel Providenciales
- The Atrium Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales