“Not reliable”
Review of Undersea Explorer

Undersea Explorer
Ranked #24 of 91 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on an Undersea Adventure, maybe to meet Mermaid Bella, or our resident Turtles, Fish and Coral Reef. Our Semi-Submarine gets you up close and personal to the Underwater World. Watch in air conditioned comfort through your own viewing window. Guided Adventures are 45 minutes of fun for the family. Pick-Up included from Grace Bay & Turtle Cove area. Click on the website link for schedule, online booking, photos and information.
White Plains, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not reliable”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Unfortunately I highly suggest not spending your $ on this activity. We were traveling as a family of 4, with a four year old and six month old, so as you can imagine there were not a lot of activities we could do as an entire family. I called and booked our time with what sounded to be young female. Even on the initial call she was not overly helpful and I had to continue verifying details with them and they said that as part of our cost they would pick us up at hotel at 8:45a and shuttle us over for our 9a departure from dock.
We showed up at lobby of our hotel 5 minutes before we were supposed to. I had a gut feeling I should call them to verify they were coming(because of how vague she was on the phone when booking a few days earlier). When I went in to check with front desk the person at the hotel said they were here 15-20 minutes ago looking for someone but had the last name completely wrong so there was no way for the front desk to try and call us.
I finally got a hold of them and they said they would send someone right away. We waited a few more minutes and they then called back and said it was too late and they couldn't get us now. Needless to say we were very disappointed as we were leaving a few hours later and had no time to rebook our activity. We were very excited to have our four year old experience this. They would not admit to their mistake but said they tried calling us several times, even though they didn't have my cell phone #. I left a message for owner to call me, but never received a return call.
This activity is very expensive as well, $60 for adults and $50 for children. Spend your time and money elsewhere.
Side note, I did SNUBA by myself and it was awesome and well worth the $70.
Island was great and fun.
Good luck with booking your vaca.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank tmugzie

Oswego, New York, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Way to go”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Its the only way to see the reef creatures without being part of the food chain. See whats really beneath the water! If you cant deal with small spaces, maybe this isnt for you. lots of fish and turtles seen. It isnt a tour that I would take again, but it was worth the money.

Visited November 2012
Airdrie, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“No Need to Dive”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We took the tour October 17th. The pick-up service they offered from our hotel was excellent. Saw many coloured fish, coral and some sea turtles. Betty (the captain's wife) was sick the day we went, it would have been nice to have had more explanation of the creatures. Unfortunately, I became sea sick and that took away some of the enjoyment of the tour. We thought the price of the tour was perhaps a bit high for the 40 minute ride.

Visited October 2012
Cypress, Texas
“Greatest thing I've ever done.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

It was a trip to an underwater paradise--a place with wonders and beautiful creatures at almost every turn. A place where you can watch fish and turtles without getting wet. An adventure waiting for you to join in. What are you waiting for? You will never know an experience quite like this.

Visited June 2012
Las Vegas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun Tour, Lots to See, Great Operators”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We did a similar tour on a submarine in Hawaii. This one was probably better because we saw more. My wife and 4 year old don't snorkel so it was great way for them to see the wildlife and Betty was hilarious. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2012