Point Grace is well located and a very lovely small boutique hotel. It is quiet and an excellent place to relax and enjoy beautiful beach, pretty grounds, lovely pool and excellent service. This is not a place for kids and the pool has sign posted no noise, no games, etc. If you want to order a la carte breakfast you can but we find the continental breakfast is more than sufficient. Grace Point restaurant is very good but expensive so be prepared but enjoy a special evening. There are many very good restaurants near by and we rented a car which allows you to try different places and get to know the island even though it's small. This was a return visit for us in early July 2014 and we appreciate the tranquility that Point Grace offers. The entire staff is very responsive and helpful. One item which management should look at is adding a grab bar in all of the showers to meet and comply with safety requirements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales