Point grace was home away from home...had all the comforts of home with a beautiful beach as a back yard...the property was very well kept...staff was helpful and accomodating. A short ride from the airport, by Gary, who, got us there quickly and took us back to the airport. The room had internet, stove, washer/dryer, nice bed and the bathrooms were clean. Continental bfast was included and was sufficient to start the day. Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to get relief from the cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, West Indies, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales