We booked a second floor cottage at this Resort based on TA reviews and the Point Grace website, and we were not disappointed. In fact we loved it! The cottage itself was large, about 1200 square feet, included a large bathroom, living room, full kitchen, bedroom, and outdoor patio-deck. (With all the amenities included, we decided we could actually live in the cottage.) It had everything we needed, including dishwasher, washer and dryer. The cottage, pool area, beach and surrounding area was beautiful, clean and perfect for a relaxing vacation. Great restaurants are a short drive away. The beach was perfect for morning walks, and the coral sand felt great between the toes. The next time we need a vacation where all we want to do is relax, sit around reading, and taking dips in the ocean, this will be high on our list. It is the perfect vacation home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales