The staff was most accommodating. It was to be a romantic getaway but ended up a family weekend with our 1 & 2 year olds due to the illness of our nanny. Was somewhat concerned that we might be a pain but they accommodated us and put a crib in our suite and could not have been nicer. Lovely property with all the amenities. We had one of their smaller suites which was very spacious certainly one feels as if they have gone and stayed somewhere quite memorable and special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, West Indies, Booking.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales