“Ideal luxury boutique hotel - Can't wait to return!”
Review of Point Grace

Point Grace
Ranked #24 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed December 18, 2011

My husband and I traveled with another couple to Point Grace the first week of December. It was pure luxury...amazingly relaxing. We both stayed in upper level suites at the poolside cottages. We could see the ocean from our suites. The suites were clean, updated, tropically decorated and spacious with full kitchens and washer and dryers.
I could not have asked for a better experience staying there (except for the reality show –Baseball Wives that was being filmed there that week). The resort is really top notch with friendly outgoing staff. Mary, the front office manager always went out of her way to make recommendations and reservations. Beverly, the hotel manager also went above and beyond to make sure everything about our stay was special. Every day I saw landscapers working the grounds to keep it immaculate and our housekeeper would leave fresh flowers around our room and towel figures (kissing swans, hearts with flowers) on our bed. At night when she did the turndown service she always left water bottles by our bedside.
When we arrived at PLS we were met promptly by a van with a friendly driver who that took us directly to the hotel pointing out areas of interest along the way. After a tour of the property and a welcome island punch we were shown to our rooms which were ready even though it was well before the official check in time.
We went to the poolside restaurant for the complimentary continental buffet every morning. It included cereal, the best oatmeal , fresh fruit, yogurt, juices, meats, cheeses and delicious pastries and breads.. My only disappointment was that they only had whole milk. I would have liked nonfat-skim milk as an option.
We ate at Grace’s Cottage which is in such a beautiful, romantic setting. We were at a candle lit table surrounded by lush tropical foliage listening to great live music. I got the crab legs and my husband got the steak. Both were very good but we did like some other restaurants on the island a little better.
We went on the beautiful beach and sat by the pool each day. There were always beach towels on the chairs but we did have to get them before we went to the beach. We were always brought chilled water and spritzer bottles in an ice filled bucket. In the morning they brought fresh fruit skewers to us by the pool and beach and homemade sorbet in the afternoons.
At 5pm each day they had free cocktails and hordoeves by the pool bar. It was a wonderful way to meet the other guest staying at the hotel. We exchanged information on where to eat and what tours to take etc. I only saw one child there the entire week. The couples were all ages from honeymooners to people (our friends) celebrating their 41st anniversary.
We took out the complimentary bikes many times to go into town to shop or explore. Their bikes are in decent shape for free use….no baskets and some are better than others. It was really nice to have the convenience of borrowing the bikes to get around. Our friends did go the gym which they were given free passes to from Point Grace which was a short walk away in town.
Walking along the beach we saw most of the hotels. I loved the fact that Point Grace is almost in the middle of all of them and was such a charming, well maintained resort. We ran into someone staying at another hotel who told us she thought Point Grace was the best hotel along the beach.
I had a massage at the Point Grace spa. It was one of the best massages I ever experienced. Marna is an amazing masseuse. I actually went back and had another massage the day before we left.
I would highly recommend this boutique hotel and Turks and Caicos to anyone who wants to get away to relax and feel pampered. I can’t wait to return.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MiBre

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Great boutique hotel. Huge "apartments", very well appointed with everything from a full kitchen to washer/dryer. Lovely sandy beach yards from the rooms. Downside is that is pretty quiet - the bar closes early ; on-site dining is good but restricted in terms of choice. Very focused on adults , kids not allowed during high season and not visible when we were there ( early Dec ). Easy taxi access to other resorts for eating opportunities.

Room Tip: Ask for the ocean front
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MaxBethune
Reviewed November 13, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Point Grace Resort in August 2011. We loved the resort - the rooms are very spacious and well-appointed. During our stay, there were only a few other guests (that we noticed), so we enjoyed a sense of intimacy and isolation - exactly what we were looking for on this vacation. The staff were friendly and helpful. While there are numerous hotels along this stretch of Grace Bay, there is quite a bit of separation between Point Grace and the neighboring hotels. If you are looking for a peaceful vacation, this is a great resort. Not the best choice if you are looking for a bustling environment with lots of people and activities.

The end of our vacation was interrupted by hurricane Irene. The resort did an excellent job of preparing for the hurricane - they delivered food, water and battery powered lights to the rooms in advance of the hurricane. During the storm, when we were trapped in our rooms, the staff delivered food and refreshments. The power was out only for brief periods during the storm. The airport closed during the storm, delaying our departure by two days. We were able to extend our stay were not charged for the extra two days. While we regretted losing some of our vacation time to waiting out a hurricane, we were treated as best as could be by the resort staff!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ken R
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I can say that my stay at Point Grace was truly wonderful. The staff and service was excellent. I have been to the island many times and stayed at 5 star hotels and found Point Grace to be top quality. All the staff went out of there way to make my holiday stay a relaxing and pleasant experience from the maid service to Pete the bartender by the pool. I will definitely return to stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We stayed at Grace Bay for our honeymoon the other week for 5 nights. It was relaxing, quiet and well kept. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Our room (condo) was beautiful and housekeeping went out of their way to see we had everything we needed. As a repeater guest told us.."it's the little things" and I couldn't agree more. The beach is beautiful, the sand is soft and clean and all of the restaurants we dined at were wonderful. Will definitely try to return.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is the way to go.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2011

This "boutique" hotel is incredible. Our room/condo was huge and we could have easlily shared it with another family. Complimentary continental breakfast and happy hour. Their stretch of beach is unparalled-it is truly spectacular. My children keep asking when we can return. We had the pool basically to ourselves! It was a very relaxing stay with not much activity for the children. As far as the island, I wish there were more shops. The restaurants are wonderful, but pricey.

Room Tip: Request a beach front room-you will not be sorry!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank hawksnut
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Beautiful and relaxing.

Rooms are really condos. Some few full time owners, but most rentals. Beautiful beach. Easy walk nor bike ride to market. Expensive but tasty beach or poolside linch w included breakfast and happy hour.

No complaints.

Note must walk on steps to our room and steps in our suite.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family