We loved Point Grace!
We were at PG during the second week of July. We have been to many Caribbean islands and Providenciales is truly amazing. PG is set on a wide, beautiful stretch of beach. The ocean is crystal clear - like a big pool! Amazing!
We stayed in one of the upper level cottages. The suite was spacious, charming, well appointed and comfortable. While clean, it was not immaculate (floors felt dusty while walking barefoot.) There was a very spacious and furnished balcony which overlooked the pool. Every evening they had a complimentary happy hour with canapes which was a great touch. The continental breakfast was adequate with fresh pastries, fruit, yogurt and cereals in a lovely setting.
I must say that everything is relative to other places that we have visited. While the service was good, it was not great. I felt that the place might be understaffed??? There was a beach attendant but service was spotty. This did not affect us in the least but since this is one of the top rated hotels one would expect a little more service on the beach. By this I mean drink service and towel service. There were plenty of towels that you can get yourself. They also provided ample bottled water on the beach. Sort of a help yourself service. Also, I felt that the beach chairs (loungers) were not very comfortable (sagging in the middle.) These minor details did not affect our vacation at all but just thought that I'd bring them up in hopes that hotel management looks at these forums. Some input on how to improve...
The grounds were beautiful with lush foliage. The pool area was also very pleasant with comfortable lounge chairs.
Overall, we had a great time at PG and would definately return! I gave this hotel a 4 star rating because of the beach service and housekeeping. I feel that these are the areas that are lacking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, West Indies, TravelUp, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales