Great place to stay away from the more congested Grace Bay Area but still easy enough to get around. Several great restaurants along Turtle Cove area and also the beach were within walking distance. Stayed here with another couple in August 2013, bracketing a weeklong trip on the Turks & Caicos Aggressor dive live aboard. We had a ocean view room which was large, comfortable and attractive. Enjoyed the pool area which had a great view and we often had to it to ourselves. The staff was pleasant and helpful. There are a lot of stairs which could be a drawback for some, but there is also some elevator access. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, West Indies, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales