We stayed at La Vista Azul in #302. We LOVED it. La Vista Azul was more than we expected for what I paid. Very clean, quiet and in an excellent location. Our unit had a HUGE furnished patio overlooking the ocean (at a distance, but clearly visable). If you do stay here, rent a car. It is totally worth it. We went from one end of the island to the other several times. We didn't miss a thing! Driving on the left side of the road is not difficult. If I can do it, anyone can do it!!
I am a single mom that traveled alone with my 15 year old son. Safety is never a guarantee anywhere, but I felt totally comfortable staying at the La Vista Azul alone with my son.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, West Indies, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and BookIt.com so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales