Since you agree that it's not on the beach, there are a lot of stairs and there is no breakfast, the rest will be more than attractive.
Minutes walk to wonderful beach and really good restaurants at Turtle Cove. Quiet pool and fully equipped kitchen. A small convenience shop with bread/cookies, beer/liquers, snacks/juices, sunblocks/medicines...
Just two things you need to know: room service is slow, they're finishing making the room up somewhere at 1.30 pm. If you'll return to your room earlier you could find it with no towels/liniens, since they wash/dry all the stuff right in your room's washing mashine. Another "bug" - ambrellas that you could get at the reception will not work: ambrellas are old enough, and the winds are strong enough...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales