My husband and i travelled to TCI for the first time with our 18 yr old daughter. What a beautiful island. We were met by the most wonderful people and they continued the great hospitality throughout our stay.
The rooms were bright and large and it felt like home the minute we unpacked and relaxed.The area is quiet and safe, all the people we met in the restaurants we friendly and helpful. We travelled to the other end of the island which is just a nice but found it all busy with tourists and resort life. The food is amazing at all the places we went to ...Conch was our favorite new food and the best place for that was at the Conch Shack..amazing.
There is no language barrier on the island at all which is a plus, we were given a cell phone for local calls which was great and we had internet stick which gave us the ability to touch base with home anywhere on the island. There is a local IGA, liquor store, Scotia Bank etc close to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales