“Upscale restaurant with great views”

Las Brisas Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 143 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dine on our spacious deck, in our picturesque gazebo or in our open air dining room as you take in the inimitable hues of the iridescent waters of Chalk Sound. Our menu features Tapas and Mediterrean cuisine with a Caribbean splash. Poolside Bar, Terrace, Gazebo & Inside Dining Take South Dock Road, turn right at Chalk Sound Drive to Neptune Villas on your right. Private Parties Available • Sunset and Catered Pontoon Boat Cruises.
VT
“Upscale restaurant with great views”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stopped here for a late lunch after being at Taylor Bay. Beautiful setting and gracious, very professional staff. On our vacation we didn't eat out a lot and when we did it was mostly at local, no-frills restaurants. This was a classy, well appointed place that definitely caters to a tonier clientele. Not really our scene, but understandably a popular spot and definitely worth a visit if you are out at this end of the island.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great lunch place after visiting Taylor/Sapodilla Bays”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My husband and I came here on our way back from spending the morning at Taylor Bay on a Wednesday afternoon around 1pm. The restaurant was uncrowded (maybe 2 other tables of people), so we were able to secure ourselves a table with a great view. Chalk Sound is completely peaceful and stunning. Our server was very friendly and attentive. I ordered the chicken fingers (they were fine, I don't expect gourmet taste when I choose something as juvenile as chicken fingers for my meal haha) and my husband went with a double cheeseburger plus fried egg. He said it was the best burger he's ever eaten (could have had something to do with the company and atmosphere!). Our bill for 2 meals and 2 drinks was around $60. We will definitely return next time we visit TCI!

• Visited December 2013
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We are staying on Taylor Bay, so despite some of the not so good reviews, we decided to give it a try since it was so close. Our experience was awesome. We were greeted immediately and told to sit wherever we would like. We had a beautiful view of Chalk Sound, and the breeze was just right. It wasn't too crowded, and our server, Clifton, was very prompt and courteous. Our drinks from the bar didn't take long and were delicious. I ordered the clams casino for an appetizer which were good. However my husbands filet mignon was to die for. It was cooked perfectly, and literally melted in your mouth. I had to taste it for myself after all his bragging :-) The sauce they served with it didn't even need to be used, it was that good. I ordered the caprese sandwich and spanish fries (which are just thinly sliced potatoes, fried). For desert I ordered the coconut rum cake......it was completely out of this world! It was served warm, and was so moist. My stomach was so full but as delicious as it was I made sure to finish every last crumb! We will definitely return for another meal, as I highly recommend you do the same!

IL
“Nice place away from Grace Bay”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We rented scooters and the scooter guy recommended this place. What a nice little surprise. We only stopped for drinks and an appetizer, but they were great and the service was very good. We were in between lunch and dinner, so we had a great table overlooking the sound. The Walker Blue was very reasonably priced.

• Visited January 2014
Manasquan, New Jersey
“Great Place to grab lunch after Grace Bay”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We went here after spending the day at grace bay and it was perfect. It had good food at decent pricing (everything in turks is expensive) with an amazing view of the bay. Also, it had a very well kept bar and a amazing pool to hang out in after the ocean. it has plenty of chairs around the pool to hangout as well after you get a drink or eat lunch. Also, there is a place next door where you can rent kayaks.

its a little hard to find as its located in the neptune villas.