“Coral Gardens Perfect Vacation!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Coral Gardens, directly on the number 1 beach in the world..
Grace Bay beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Marcy A
Mount Kisco, New York
“Coral Gardens Perfect Vacation!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

If a property us judged by the people who run it, then Coral Gardens is truly a 5-star resort!
Just returned from a wonderful family vacation in an ocean front suite at Coral Gardens on Turks & Caicos. But this positive positive experience began way before our plane landed in Provo....
Booked with Leanne, the most welcoming and responsive resort manager I had encountered when deciding on accommodations. Even after we booked, Leanne answered every email almost instantaneously, with amazing recommendations for local supermarkets, activities, car rental, and of course, superb restaurants.
We left home on Sunday, 1/5, a day when many flights out of New York, including ours, was cancelled. We were lucky enough to find another flight, though we arrived in T&C at 11pm, 12 hours later than originally expected. Much to our surprise, Jerome Hall was there to greet us, and what a greeting! I can't say enough about how lovely and helpful Jerome was throughout our stay.
Grace Bay beach was literally in our backyard, with its white sand and turquoise waters. Coral Gardens is fortunate to have the largest coral reef in the western hemisphere right on its share of this pristine beach which means great snorkeling steps away from the property. Our 2-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath unit was huge with the most beautiful wraparound terrace, truly oceanfront. Our kids, ages 21 and 18, felt like they had their own space with their separate bedroom and bath.
The restaurant on premises, Somewhere Cafe, was great for breakfast and lunch (we did not eat there for dinner though we heard it was good). Food was fresh, delicious and not too pricy compared to other restaurants in the area. Again, the people who work there were beyond friendly.
Leanne and Jerome helped us with dinner recommendations. Since we were celebrating a special birthday, Jerome recommended Anacaona at the Grace Bay Club, and it proved to be a superb dining experience. Very expensive but for a special occasion, well worth it. I'd recommend getting there an hour early and having a drink at the Infinity Bar. We also liked Coco Bistro and for a more casual meal, Yoshis - the best sushi we have ever had.
We hope to return to T&C (this was our first time there) and to Coral Gardens!

Date of stay: January 2014
Traveling group: Extended Family
Romeosand...
Victoria
“WOW and Thank you!!!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

LEANNE!!!

WOW!!! I just wanted to thank you and let you know that we had an AMAZING time!

Your condo was perfect!!! The view, INCREDIBLE and the service, OUTSTANDING!!!

Jamy was great and welcoming. Jerome, i can't say enough about him, he was not only a great man, but he took such good care of us! He was a great way to start our day!!! Also, the maid service, was such a luxury! I actually wasn't expecting it but boy, what a treat! They were friendly, respectful and very helpful. It was so great to come home from a hot and FUN day in the sun, to a clean and tidy and suite with ample towels. Loved it!

I am SO SAD to be home!!! I have to say Leanne, i am originally from South Africa and have travelled the world and this was HANDS DOWN, the most beautiful place i have EVER been too. It is a slice of paradise!!

We already are planning our trip back.....this time...our family wants to come! They saw the pictures and heard about our exploring over the island and now they want to come!

Thanks again Leanne. You really gave us the BEST vacation!!!

Date of stay: June 2013
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the staff!
Liked least: I loved everything!!
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Niagara
Reviewed December 28, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Date of stay: December 2012
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
DontwaitM...
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Do not rent the studio VRBO 331458 room 2111”
Reviewed April 13, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

I stayed in room 2111 and was extremely dissapointed. The nightly rate was $200 plus 11 tax and 10 service fees for a garden view. The room was basically a bedroom and bath that can be attached to a larger condo. The photos and description are not accurate. When in use the door is closed and locked to the larger condo. This room had no microwave(VRBO desciprtion says microwave), and no table(which pictures show) on the small patio. The documents I received when renting indicated there would be a complimentary 15min massage and a rum punch on arrival which was never provided. There was no phone is this room and the staff indicated that I would need a $100 down payment to get a phone. Also the room describes a king size bed and it is actually a queen.

The staff was friendly and the housekeepers did a great job cleaning the rooms. However the previous guests had lost the key so I had the last one. It made me worried the whole time that I would loose it. I got the feeling that the main staff in the office expected a tip when I left. I did not expect to tip as there was a service fee included inthe price and I did not really utilize the staff for activities. I had to use my own phone and pay extra roaming charges because of the lack of phone. The cleaning staff deserved a tip in my opinion as the room was always in good condition.

Because it was connected to the main condo I could hear every word our neighbors in the main condo were saying. In fact they had a 2-3 year old that would scream constantly starting at 6:00AM. This went on for hours. You could also hear them going to the bathroom. I hate having to wake up early on vacation and don't like to hear other personal sounds. I wish I would have had some ear plugs.

The beach is close but packed with people. The beach has a very nice snorkeling spot right there. The coral has been damaged by the previous hurricanes and number of tourist that stand on the coral even though they try to keep people from doing this. I witnessed so many inexperience snorkeling families that were unfamiliar with coral and the damage that can be done. There is a sign notifiing people to stay out of the mark off area but it is mostly covered by plants and I almost did not see it.

The other rooms in Coral gardens looked nicer, so if you are willing to pay higher prices maybe $300 plus a night you would get a better room. I would recommend renting a house off the beach or in a different location as there are just as nice beaches elsewhere and there is public acess to grace bay and the the bight everywhere. Drive to the beach for the day and save your money in my opinion. The prices ae not worth it.

Grace bay is not the beach in the world. For water color, activities and sand yes it is a great beach. For seclusion, great snorkeling, and sunsets, and price of hotels not so great.

The hotel is about a 20 minute walk to a grocery store. Considering I only had a fridge and a coeffe maker we were only able to make breakfast and lunch. I had planned on making some dinners if there was a microwave or stove which there was not.

If you just plan to sit around you will not need a car but if you want to visit other beaches (Which I recommend) or other restaurants and car is probably a good idea. Most of the restaurants besides the somewhere cafe is very far away. I walked for about 30 minutes to get to pizza pizza. The closest other restaurants are probably in Turtle bay. Tiki hut is good prices and probably a 15min walk.

I have travelled all over the world and this was one of the worst values I have ever rented from VRBO. It was definately misrepresented. I am not a picky person in general but I do expect to get what is in the documents sent to me and what is in the photographs. I would either pay more for a better room or get a house on VRBO if I was to ever return. Keep in mind I never complain about the places I stay.

One last thing Grace bay is a great place for children. There were kids everywhere. I did not bring my kids on this vacation but think provo is a good place for families.

Date of stay: April 2012
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The snorkeling was right off the beach
Liked least: The misrepresentation of the room and features
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Apr 12, 2012
Thank you for your response, we only wished that you had addressed these concerns directly to our Manager before posting this on Trip Advisor & Vrbo. We have remedied all of the issues relative to the suite. The phones require a security deposit which is reimbursed on checkout and as far as your feedback on the beach (well that's up to everyone to judge). By car you can pretty much drive to any restaurant in 5 mins, which may have made your vacation a little more convenient and enjoyable. Hope you come back again and stay in the ocean front suites so you can enjoy the views!!!
Margaret...
“Ahhhh....it is the best beach in the world”
Reviewed April 4, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Just vacationed in Providenciales, renting via vrbo this Coral Gardens Unit. It's as fabulous as it looks, very relaxing, plenty of room for our family of 5. The beach is gorgeous, the weather was gorgeous and while the cost of food is astronomical (even at the grocery store), it's worth it for a wonderful vacation.

Date of stay: April 2012
Liked best: location
Liked least: Outside of the resorts the island is very poor
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
Roadwarri...
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed February 10, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

My wife and I were very pleased with our stay. The ocean front room and balcony overlooking the beach were outstanding. Mathew, Jerome and the whole staff were vey attentive and made us feel welcomed and cared for. Mathew, in particular, was a great host who seemed genuinely interested in our well being and in making sure we had a great visit. Leann was great to book with.This is a great choice if, like us, you like to be able to snorkle from the beach. There is a reef directly behind the property that provides very good snorkeling. There is a circular roped off area that you can't enter, but there are stretches of good live coral with good quantaties and varieties of fish along the outer part of the circle. Don't just stay on the sides or close to the beach as many did. They will say that the snorkeling wasn't that great.

Date of stay: February 2012
Alan T
Canada
“I would come gain”
Reviewed December 9, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Well I have read lots onTrip Advisor about this place but all I can tell you is I am a princess and I LOVED it here. We have stayed at the Turks and Caicos Club a few years ago and it was great but this place for the view and the management is fantastic.

I couldn't say anything bad other than the washer and dryer weren't the best but hey who wants to do laundry We stayed here for a month and let me tell you the view, Matthew, Newon and Jerome couldn't do enough for us. Leanne was great in the booking and we had the best time here. Lots to do or not to do, we loved the following restaurants, Lemon, Opus(go there and sit in Newon's area he works there at night), we also like Coyaba, Mango Reef but honestly I don't think you can go wrong anywhere on this Island.

We rented at car from Grace Bay Rentals - we had a hoot driving around and exploring. Matthew(Manager) was fantastic he took the two guys out on a personal diving trip twice and then a beach dive once - where else can you get that honestly.

All I can say about staying here is I would do it again in a heartbeat, not sure why some people don't like it - if you want stuffy, high maintenance people this isn't the place to go. The manager party is a great place to meet your neighbors, part of me things I shouldn't tell people about it because I WILL be back.

Date of stay: November 2011
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Matthew, Newon, Jerome and Leanne all fantastic to work with and have fun with, and the view oh my god fantastic
Liked least: washer and dryer
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing