“Awesome place. Best place we have eaten at in two visits to provo”

Yoshis Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 143 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Clearwater, Florida
“Awesome place. Best place we have eaten at in two visits to provo”
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Great atmosphere, great shusi and great service. All the food tasted incredibly fresh. We had crab dumpling appetizer that tasted sooo good. It wasn't fake crab but delicious real crab. We also had Miso soup for appetizer and that was very tasty as well. I ordered Dynamite roll and my wife ordered the Spider roll. Both were spectacular. We didn't have room for dessert, so I can't comment on that. We are definately hoping to eat there again once more before we leave the island.

Boulder, Colorado
“Best Spicy Tuna Roll anywhere”
Reviewed August 7, 2010

The spicy tuna roll with cilantro and a little bit of crunch is great. The service is top notch. Yoshi runs a tight ship, checking in on his clients and making sure they are happy. Will definitely be back as soon as we get back to Provo.

Edmonton, Canada
“I thought the reviews exaggerated”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

but no...it is the best sushi I have ever had (in NYC, in Vancouver, In Vegas...anywhere). It was a bit slow and the servers were not terribly knowledgeable, but the food was phenomenal. We will have to break it gently to our local favourite sushi master that he is no longer number 1 for us!

1 Thank ChillyAlbertans
Providenciales
“My favourite sushi restuarant in the world! This is a must if you visit Provo.”
Reviewed June 24, 2010

I have been to many sushi restuarants around the world and Yoshi's is definately my favourite.
I have yet to find a yummier dish than the 'Kamikaze' roll. The 'Volcano' is awesome as well.
Fantastic service and great vibe - you will not be disappointed.

New York City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sushi roll I've ever had! (And I live in NYC!!!)”
Reviewed May 16, 2010

On our last day in T&C, we ended up (by accident) at Yoshis. As NYC sushi fans, we've eaten in many good establishments, and have plenty of experiences to compare Yoshis to.

The atmosphere - very pretty, romantic and elegant.

As for the food - our three dinner rolls were conch, the Mexican and a California roll. All good. But the smash hit of the evening was the sashimi tuna roll with cilantro, ordered as an appetizer. Hands down the best roll I've EVER eaten and worthy of ordering for a full meal. Amazing - and highly recommended. (Also - for the gourmet beer fans out there, T&C is somewhat beer deprived. At Yoshis, you can get a good Kirin beer...and escape from the local Turk's Head Ale.)

1 Thank Gaijingirl2004