“Really good sushi”

Sushi Bar Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 143 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lyndonville, Vermont, United States
“Really good sushi”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Some of the best hamachi I've ever tasted was this past weekend at Yoshi's. It's convenient (right on the main drag), reasonably priced and they have a large selection of sake, even unfiltered.

Not just for tourists...businesspeople frequent Yoshi's too. They know.

Visited July 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Umm...”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was really hoping this restaurant lived up to its hype. Like stated before, if you just need a sushi fix, try it. If you can wait, wait until you get back home. I ordered the tsunami roll, which consisted of snow crab OR lobster and shrimp (I guess they put OR in case they didn't have one or the other). Which I didn't get snow crab, but a few pieces of my rolls contained a piece of lobster. And a few pieces of my rolls had shrimp. Maybe I am just unfamiliar with this method. I guess everywhere else I have had sushi, you got the same thing in every bite. I wasn't impressed at all. Actually I sat there the whole time wondering why I was still sitting in there. Sigh.

Visited June 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Great meal”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great location, menu offered on ipads which is kinda cool. Good variety of sushi and the tuna appetizer was delicious too. Pricey, but what isn't in Turks and Caicos. About $80 for two people plus tax and tip. A satisfying meal and would def go back.

dartmouth , nova scotia , canada
“Great Sushi, even for the Caribbean”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I try to eat there at least once when we visit the Turks. The past couple of times we missed but during our stay last week we ate there and had a great meal. Very fresh and delicious.
Wont miss dining there the next time.

Snyder, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUMMY”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Visited Yoshi's and I had a bad experience at first the place was packed so we sat at the bar and No one tried to take our order I was getting really upset but Luckily the bartender saw my facial expression and sent one of the girls over and guess what they were just standing there joking while their customers are waiting on Food!! but anyways She came over and took our order she was nice and OMG the food was so Good I loved it that was my second time having sushi and i really enjoyed it the atmosphere was nice we read the menu of an Ipad kinda Kool and I could see the chef making our food all in all yoshi was nice and I will go there again