“So so...interesting service here...”

Yoshis Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Montclair, New Jersey
“So so...interesting service here...”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Food was ok but nothing amazing at all...sushi below par

Service was quite odd...maybe cultural differences, not sure but they were hot and cold

Loud inside but outside you are sitting next to the street

I wouldn't go back and didn't

• Visited May 2013

Providenciales
“Simply the best.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Wasn't a big sushi fan before, but now I am. Sitting on the terrace gives a Coconut Grove vibe. All had prepared under Yoshi himself.

Visited May 2013
Akron, Ohio
“Worth the Trip”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The presentation of the food was fun. The menu is on a I-Pod so that was fun to start off the meal. They open at 6pm and I e-mailed the manager for a reservation. I asked for either 5:30 or 6pm and he emailed me back for the 5:30. I thought that was strange since the restaurant didn't open until 6pm so I printed off the email and took it with me. I'm glad I did because as soon as we walked in the restaurant the lady said we don't open until 6pm. I presented her the email and after confuring with another person they sat us down. I got the curry chicken which took up the entire plate. Husband got the sushi that was presented in a boat. I think you will like it here. Give it a try!

Visited May 2013
Yono0122, General Manager at Yoshis Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
We really appreciated your great review!
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Delicious sushi, great ambiance”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Dinner at Yoshi's was my last meal in Provo before returning home from our honeymoon and we could not have been more satisfied with our meal! Even though we were at Club Med (all inclusive), my hubby convinced me we should eat dinner out and see what the sushi was like in Turks & Caicos, and I am really glad he took me here. We called first to see if we'd need a reservation. We were told we wouldn't and walked from Club Med to the Salt Mills for dinner; we were seated momentarily at an outdoor table (keep in mind, we also arrived shortly after they opened for dinner; it was very busy by the time we left).

We eat sushi all the time in the U.S. and found the rolls to be on the pricey side (but then again, everything in T&C is expensive, so this wasn't surprising). However, the rolls were delicious and we found the presentation, overall flavors and combinations to be excellent. For apps, we had the ceviche conch and tuna martini, both were amazing! For sushi, we had the Caribbean Escolar and Eel Story special rolls, plus the spicy octopus and a conch roll. With a couple beers and all that food (plus tip) our bill was about $150.

The service was impeccable (in response to a lot of reviews on here, I would NOT call it slow, I would say that the servers respected your time and didn't rush you through your meal; they were always on hand if we needed anything) and it was super cool to see their high-tech method of waiting on tables (menu = iPad, waiter pad = iPhone).

• Visited April 2013
Yono0122, General Manager at Yoshis Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
We really appreciated your great review!
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Good place for food poisoning”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I went for lunch the fists day I arrived, very expensive. The quality of the food was very poor. Most of the pieces taste weird, just the salmon was good, I could come back to eat just salmon, but after the rash in my arms and the fever I would not risk it.

• Visited May 2013
thank you for reviewing us.
Please let us know when, what time, you visit us, I will investigate, which item you had, and also I will refund you asap, If you did not enjoy our food.
info@yoshissushi.net