“Glow worm night cruise”
Review of Sail Provo

Sail Provo
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Sail Provo is a very professional cruise company, and I have done a couple of trips with them over the years, and would recommend them. This April we were there at the time the glow worms were active - they come to the surface and mate (then the males die) only a few days around the full moon. You'll have to check the timing when you're there. You can take a boat cruise to see them - they have an effervescent glow on the water's surface. sail Provo is a catamaran, and very big - it's fun to sit on the netting at the front, which hangs over the water. It is also a wonderful sunset cruise while you're waiting for the glow worms to appear. Beautiful starry night, quite romantic if you are with your significant other. Free rum punch is also offered on board. Just beware coming with a full bladder, the "head" is downstairs, and although it is clean and spare, you don't want to go down there when it's after dark!! No lights, as my poor friend found out! An enjoyable cruise.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"snorkeling trips"
"saw dolphins"

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We did the sunset cruise, they have a nice boat nothing fancy but it gets the job done. They take you out on the bay to see the sunset give you a few drinks and some snacks and sail back in, its only 2 hours and cheap for what you get. I would do it again. I would recommend them for snorkeling also they seem to have their act together.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We booked a private sunset cruise with Provo Sail and found the entire experience to be top notch . The captain and mate were very freindly and informative and the boat was in excllent shape. My husband was even given a brief intro on how to sail.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Apparently, sail provo doesn't always pick up their clients.
Our hotel butler booked a sunset cruise for us. I specifically asked if we would be picked up at the hotel and was told yes. They took our credit card information to reserve the reservation. On the day the cruise our ride never showed up.

1  Thank scioe
See more reviews
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We chartered (just sounds fun to say) for our 9 family members with Sail Provo. We had a catamaran just for us. Both the Captain and his mate were friendly and fun.

We started off snorkeling along the reef (gear provided.) It was a good reef and fun experience.

We made it a point to ask for both a time of wind sailing and also at a non populated beach. Both requests were accommodated.

Rum punch, water and snacks were provided.

We set and returned from the Leeward Marina.

It was a great family time and I would recommend Sail Provo. I did not book it as a family member did. I was told the communication was easy.

Lastly, get the additional 4th hour. That made the difference.

Feel free to msg me with additional questions.

Cheers!