“Wedding/Private charter”

Sail Provo
Seattle, Washington
“Wedding/Private charter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

We chartered a boat for the day with Sail Provo for our wedding day. We could not be more happy with the experience. The staff took care of every detail, allowing us to relax completely and just enjoy the day. The beach BBQ was surprisingly good, there was no shortage of food and drinks for our large group of over 40. They provided lovely flowers and I really enjoyed Pastor Wayde Coleby who performed the wedding ceremony. Sail Provo even arranged to transport the sick baby of one of our guests back to Provo without disrupting the group or charging anything extra. I thought this really went above and beyond for customer service. A wonderful time was had by all. I could not ask for a more perfect experience. Highly recommended for a casual beach wedding!

Hampton, Virginia
“Great Sunset Cruise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our Sunset Cruise with Sail Provo. I was really hesitant to use them due to the mixed reviews that I had read, but we really loved it! The staff was very fun and played great music. Everyone on the cruise seemed to be enjoying themselves. The rum punch was pretty good and never had an empty glass. My only small complaint was they offered "snacks" which were pretzels and stale tortilla chips and salsa. Maybe offer a little better variety with snacks. Other wise the views were beatiful and would love to do it again, and for two hours 120 a couple not bad at all.

Visited April 2013
Jackson, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never picked us up!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I booked a sunset cruise with Sail Provo on April 9, 2013. This was booked through our hotel a few days prior, and details of pickup were confirmed with us while we were standing at hotel front desk. We were to wait on the beach in front of hotel and the boat would pick us up at 3:30. These instructions were confirmed twice by our hotel front desk with Sail Provo. We were there at 3:15, and waited until 4:15. They never picked us up. When my husband called, they claimed they came by the hotel lobby get us...the hotel front desk confirmed that Sail Provo did not send anyone to pick us up. Sail Provo did not apologize for our inconvenience, or try to make it right in any way. They only asked us if we would like to re-book for another night. NO THANKS!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank travelupastorm
West Des Moines, Iowa
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went on a Sail Provo sunset cruise in March and were completely unimpressed. It was overpriced for the Ritz crackers and small chunks of cheese, awful rum punch and cheap wine. The boat was very crowded and there was no narrative or interaction with the crew. Don't waste your money on this one.

2 Thank DebL457
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ok, a little disappointed.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

The cruise itself was nice but the company was a little disorganized. Prices for the sunset cruise were better than other companies but the cruise was cut short 30 minutes due to a late start.