Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Stunning Sunset Views on Cruise

A group of 7 of us took the sunset cruise. We had transportation arranged from the Seven Stars... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
EMSSPERR
Ringoes, New Jersey
Sunset Cruise

We took the sunset cruise, smaller group about 20 people. We had fresh fruit and chips for... read more

Reviewed July 27, 2018

from $90.00
from $250.00
from $128.00
More Info
All reviews rum punch iguana island leeward marina great sunset other companies snorkeling trip captain and crew hour tour grace bay turks caicos boat iguanas resort reef water chips vacation
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We booked the sunset/glow worm cruise on Sail Provo through our hotel for the last night of our trip. But we never got to go, because the company CANCELLED at the last minute. Less than two hours before pickup time, Sail Provo left a message on our hotel room phone, which we did not get. We were left waiting in our hotel lobby for 45 minutes until the front desk staff called on our behalf.

When we booked this trip, there was no warning that cancellations were possible. It was a very disappointing end to a fantastic vacation.

Date of experience: August 2012
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My family of four with two daughter age 9 and 11 went on this half day trip. We try to do a catamaran sail every year on vacation and this one was as good as most of them. It starts with a ride to iguana island. For 5 bucks a person you walk around 5 -10 minutes. If we had never been to Mexico and not seen iguanas 4-5 times the size of these it would have been cool. Then you ride a while and go for a snorkel. It was a great snorkeling in 15 or so feet of water. Beautiful corals and a ton of fish then we rode to a secluded screensaver quality beach on an unihabited island while the staff cooked lunch. Wired to say but the highlight of the trip might have been the lunch. They had jerk chicken that was the best I have ever had and I have made 6 trips to Jamaica. There was also stuff for turkey or a salami sandwich. Rum punch water and soda are the drink options. After that we went for a sail (engine was still on and they only opened the small front sail) around the leeward end do the alsace and for about 30 minutes along grace bay. We were dropped at club med and there was a lady there waiting to take us to our car at the dock.
Let me first say we had a great time. Met some nice people saw some neat things and enjoyed the food. Staff was very nice. Only negative to me is we didn't really sail. Engine was on the entire time. They opened a small sail for a short time but it felt like we just putted around for the most part. I have a couple of power boats I pay for these trips because I like sailing. Boat tilted flying through the water and getting splashed in the cargo nets. This felt like a ride on my pontoon.
But that is just personal preference. Staff was great food and drinks were great sites were great. I would recommend

3  Thank MartinsGa
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We did the half day snorkel and sail adventure. We loved snorkeling and the sail back to the dock was a first time adventure for us. This was a great family adventure and prices were very good.

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We took the Sail and Snorkeling trip. Two stops for snorkeling on the offshore reef. First stop was much prettier than the second. plenty of time at each site. Included rum punch, soft drinks, water, pretzels, chips& salsa, and watermelon. Only 9 aboard that morning so it felt like being on a friends boat (although they often take 17-18). Sad that we did not actually sail! I guess the wind wasn't up. Captain was nice, made the rounds to talk, and put the sails up and "pretended" to sail (with the help of the motor still running) so we wouldn't be too disappointed. Overall it was a very nice experience. Well worth it to get out on the water in Provo.

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I chartered this boat for over 50 people about a week ago and had put a 50% deposit down. The captain basically stopped the cruise at the beginning fo rthe rest of the payment, which I found kind of shady. After about an hour, the "food" a bag of tortilla chips and the "rum" 2 bottles of $6 rum were gone. What a joke $3000 for a bag of chips and 2 bottles of cheap rum for over 50 people. This guy is nothing short of a thief and I would not recommend him to anyone. Now I know why he demanded the rest of payment before we took off.

Date of experience: May 2012