Just returned from a week at the Sands..The location and facilities exceeded our expectations. You are able to walk for miles on white sandy beaches. The resort grounds were well maintained and resembled a tropical garden. The staff is competent,curtious and friendly. Hemmingways restaurant on the Sands property was excellent with reasonable prices. We had a more elegant upscale dinner one night at the sister resort,The Palms. This is a short beach walk away.
The Sands has an up to date fitness center and a hospitality room where you could read,play games or just relax while waiting for friends.
The Tuesday night managers Rum Swizzle party around the pool was great..live music and good conch fritters. Will return for sure!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales