I consider this resort to be exceptial and well maintained. I have stayed at Sands for over 3 times. The manager met all of my requests. The restaurant is most plesurable and fun and friendly. The help for the beach is superior in doing things for you and stting up beach items. If you do not have a car you can rent one four blocks away and leave it at hotel. The small town two blocks away has several smart shops and about five different eating places. If you desire, the market is about four short blocks away and has all the items in the states. My biggest problem is leaving the airport and 4 planes are to depart. It is a mad house with too many people in one small area of about 80 X 40 ft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales