The Sands lived up to and exceeded the great reviews that I read before arriving. From the minute we checked in and were given our welcome rum punches...to our departure 6 days later...everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Ri-Ann at the concierge desk always greeted us with a smile and was very helpful in answering any questions we had for her. Big John at the Ocean Vibes excursion hut always made us laugh and started our day off with a smile as we stopped by to get our towels.
I was traveling with my sister on a girls only vacation, and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect place than the Sands to relax, unwind and get away from it all.
We had a studio gardenview apartment, which was perfect for the two of us. We had no intentions of cooking on vacation, so not having a full kitchen was more than fine with us. The studio did have a small "kitchenette" area with an under-the-counter refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee pot as well as a few plates, glasses and silverware. If you do want to stay in and cook, then consider at least a 1-bedroom apartment which has a full kitchen. Actually, before leaving, we looked into one of the larger 2-bedroom apartments since we plan on returning with our husbands in the future.
I would highly recommend the Sands for a quiet, relaxing vacation. In addition to some other girls only vacationers, we also saw young couples and young families enjoying themselves.
Don't hesitate to contact me via trip advisor with any questions you may have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- The Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales