My wife and I stayed at the Sands in mid-December, and found the place perfect! It was reasonably-priced and tremendously comfortable. The grounds are well-kept, and the screened-in balconies, which we thought were odd at first, allowed us to sit outside without being bitten. We were somehow upgraded to a Garden View apartment, and it was terrific...spacious with a washer/dryer, mini-fridge, etc. The hotel restaurant, Hemingway's, was just right...casual, good food, good service, right on the beach. We were within walking distance of the other resorts (via the beach) and the local bars, restaurants and the few shops on Grace Road. We never go to the same place twice, but would return to T&C, mainly because of our experience at the Sands!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, West Indies and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales