Just returned from Sands at Grace Bay and had a fabulous time. Our trip was over both Christmas and New Years and was in celebration of a major birthday milestone for my mother. The group consisted of twelve family members ranging in age from 3 to 80 years old and included four family groups. We had four separate condos (three two bedrooms and one studio).
The staff at the Sands were outstanding in every aspect. The housekeeping staff kept the rooms tidy with a smile. The excursion staff helped us book parasailing boat...private one that cost the same as the ones with multiple parties. Beach staff were always happy to set up beach lounge chairs and umbrellas or assist with the complimentary aquatic toys (two Hobie cats, paddleboards, kayaks, snorkeling equipment and sand toys for the kids). Complimentary bikes were easy to check out and in plentiful quantities to take a very short ride into town or explore nearly desserted beaches on either end of Grace Bay.
We ate three times at Hemingways and every time the quality of the food was consistent and liked by all. Drink prices were a bit high but we did have full kitchen facilities to mix our own too. New Year's celebration at Hemingways was so much fun and the entire facility was invited to dance in the New Year with a DJ, outdoor dance floor, Junkanu band and a great fireworks display on the beach in front of the Sands. We also had a fabulous locaiton to watch the other fireworks displays in Grace Bay.
Can't say enough good things about the staff and facility. Highly recommended especially for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales