I have always dreamed of visiting Turks and Caicos and was finally able to get the chance because of the great deals Sands was offering around the end of September. Came here with my family and stayed in a nice 2 bedroom condo, one closer to the front office. When we first arrived they offered us to stay at one of the units closer to the beach but the look out was on the parking lot and it was nice to be in a unit more far back because it was quieter.
The property was vast and very clean. There are a lot of geckos, slugs, crabs, and cats running around so if you are not really into the "wild" type of place, I wouldn't recommend staying here. I really enjoyed my cat friends I made who would sit outside of our condo waiting for a morning treat. The condo itself was very clean and spacious. I never felt like it was unclean and the beds had a lot of pillows which is a big plus for me. The kitchen had all the utensils we needed and we often cooked our meals in there. I really liked the little patio set up and eating dinner in there, protected from the mosquitos, was great.
The beach was amazing, the pictures can't do it justice. The water was super clear and calm and it was nice to use the free tubes provided at the beach to just float around, along with the free snorkeling gear we could rent. The pool was nice and there were two of them. The one near the beach was a bit cleaner and more relaxing while the river like pool was fun for kids and a lot more shallow.
The restaurant at the resort was nice and the food was great. The drinks at the bar there were awesome and very strong! Bartenders were very friendly and helpful!
Next time I am back, I would definitely like to stop back here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, West Indies, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- The Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales