I can't say enough good things about The Sands. My family and I stayed from August 9-14 and had booked a 2 bedroom oceanview. When we arrived I was told that we had been upgraded to a 3 bedroom oceanfront and that it was the best room on the property. I thought 'yeah right...they're just trying to butter me up because the room I booked wasn't available!' When the bellman brought us to the room and opened up the door, my jaw dropped. From the front door, you could see straight through the living room to the huge balcony, and there was Grace Bay. A completely unobstructed, panoramic view of Grace Bay. I couldn't believe it. The room was more than I could have ever imagined. Huge. Immaculately decorated. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that slid back to make the entire living room and master bedroom open. Huge kitchen, fully stocked with every appliance, utensil, or dish you would need to prepare a meal. Just perfect! And the staff here are very friendly and willing to help with whatever you need. Everyone from the front desk people, to the people at Hemingway's (who seated us immediately for dinner our first night even though we didn't have a reservation), to the guys at the hut to get towels and snorkel gear. They were all outstanding. The only blip we had was when we went to check out, I realized that local calls from the phone in the room cost $1 a minute. Perhaps a little sign on the phone would be nice, just to make sure everyone knows. But it only added up to about $25.00 so I just chalked it up to experience and I will know next time. When we come back there will be no question as to where we will stay. The Sands has our business for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales