We've just returned from our annual family trip. Destination: Turks & Caicos! What an awesome adventure. The Sands is amazing!!!We're definetely planning to return and will definitely stay at the Sands. If you're exploring TCI hotels, the Sands is perfect! We had an ocean view, top floor 1 bedroom. Met some wonderful locals, (Bethel & Sonny from Bethel VIP & Taxi Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) who gave informative tours of Provo and also toured us to North & Middle Caicos. Mudjin Harbor is a must see!! We enjoyed the Thursday Night Fish Fry, Underwater Sub tour, Bugaloos, visited two local churches, Leeward Marina, some caves, and lots of beach time. What a wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, West Indies, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales