We stayed in Building 3 and it was AWESOME! We were there celebrating our honeymoon and can not say enough good things about The Sands. The rooms were cleaned daily and the resort was constantly being lanscaped. The girls at the front desk (Shamara and Rianne) were just so accomidating and friendly. We ate almost every night at Hemingways. It was delicious! The meals were excellent and fairly priced. We ate one night at the Coco Bistro and it was a excellent as well. The Sands Resort is in a perfect location, not right on top of another resort and the beachfront is the best by far! The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. We would love to go back again! You will not regret staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales