The Sands was a great place to say for our family of 5 - enough kids that we felt comfortable we weren't disturbing other guests, but not at all overrun with kids. The 2 bedroom was very roomy, and very well equipped The beach and water were awesome (and not crowded at all), the pools were nice, and the watersports equipment was almost always available. It was a laid back place, which was great. The staff was always helpful, and the rooms were super clean. Although not the biggest resort out there, and not the most posh, it was very nice, we definitely got a great value (relative to other places), and would highly recommend it for those that don't want/need the giant resort experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, West Indies, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales