Grace Bay is beautiful, but this is a review of The Sands. The Sands met my expectations and would certainly consider staying here again.
- Hemingway's food is good and to-go options are easy.
- Grocery store bus ($9 per person, so go alone)
- Big ice machine in building one for filling my ice chest after buying my own beer.
Not so good:
- Getting beach service from Hemingway's was an ordeal. It was like they didn't really want my $6 per beer.
- Nowhere to hang my wet clothes and towels. I even brought my own clothesline, but the tub/shower doesn't have enough hooks or towel bars.
- If you want to snorkel, consider staying closer to Coral Gardens. It's a long walk from The Sands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, West Indies, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- The Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales