My husband and I stayed here for our one year anniversary. It was our first time to Turk and Caicos and we loved every minute of it. We were so sad to leave. It is the place you want to go if you just want to get away and just relax sip a cool drink and sit in crystal clear aqua waters. The hotel was so nice and it was clean so clean. The grounds are well kept and the staff we have nothing bad to say about them. They were all so wonderful!! Victor the night security guard heart of gold, Ann-Leslie front desk girl she helped me get ready for our professional pictures we took on the beach. Both Lidra and Miguel the two managers we met were so great. They kept their beach very nice and clean and they combed it every morning. There are just so many good things about this place. It is over all a great place for couples, families, babymoons, honeymoons or a wedding. We plan to go back and we would only stay here at The Sands.
Yes the food is expensive but everything is fresh and very good we enjoyed every meal we ate. Go to super-market when you get there get stuff for your kitchenette it will save you some money. Also if you can rent a room with a full kitchen. Its better bc Dinners are expensive there more so then breakfast or lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales