My husband and I stayed at the Sands April 18-22. After a long travel day, we were greeted by friendly staff and much needed rum punches! We stayed in a garden studio, one of the furthest from the beach but had a view of the grounds all the way to the ocean. This is a casual, family hotel, certainly not a 5 star, but our room was fine, grounds were beautiful. We spent our days on the beach-got a palapa hut everyday- and it was heavenly! The beach in front of the Sands is wide and there are plenty of chairs and umbrellas to go around. We enjoyed the meals and drinks we had at Hemingways. We would definitely return! One suggestion for management -pillow top mattress covers for that very firm bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, BookIt.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales