This will mark our 4th trip to Sibonne. We opted for a balcony view room this time, as the Ocean Front rooms were not avail.
All of the balcony rooms have beautiful views of the water and garden courtyard, although they don't all face the ocean.
This sweet 26 room hotel is horseshoe shaped with another front buidling with a small apartment, and two ocean front rooms.
I decided to write a review this year, as I have seen some "bad press" from people who have stayed in the past regarding Sibonne.
I think after 4 stays here, my honey and I can safely say that when we arrive, we always unpack our manners first, as we are guests here in paradise, and NOT belongers...
We are always greeted kindly, and many of the staff remember us, for which we are grateful, as it makes Sibonne feel like we too belong on Provo for our few days in the sun and sand.
The caretaker, Winchlyn is always ready with a smile and helping hand for whatever you may need. The restaurant staff always take good care of us, give us some good natured teasing if we end up eating our two breakfasts, which we sometime do..... along with Junior's expertise at the bar, and the chef, Craig, who leaves you wanting for nothing after he's prepared the specialty of the evening.....
In the morning, the husband and wife who manage the property, Sandra and Ken, are always there for breakfast, with a kind greeting, and checking on how your stay is going. This year, they have even adopted a couple of cats from the local SPCA, to mouse, and give that " fur fix" when you miss your critters at home. Which now brings me to why we return to this little oasis among the giant monolith's now being built on Provo.
Sibonne is still ON the beach....the beast's who surround her, albeit glamorous and stunning in thier own right, all have to go to the new codes of building....back 300 feet....Sibonne is the last strong hold of the hotel getaways, that were built to be getaways..
Turks and Caicos is "beautiful by nature" and Sibonne is her heart.......can't wait to go back, and feel welcomed all over again..
Karin and Greg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For casual elegance, relaxation and value Sibonne Beach Hotel is an intimate hotel directly on Grace Bay Beach - one of the best beaches in the world. With room amenities of a modern resort - we offer comfortable accommodations, lush garden or ocean views, fresh water pool and the best location on Grace Bay Beach. Our everyday value rates makes Sibonne Beach Hotel the best choice for your Caribbean vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sibonne Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibonne Beach Providenciales
- Hotel Sibonne Beach
- Sibonne Beach Hotel Turks And Caicos/Providenciales