“Quaint hotel with a gorgeous beach and restaurant”

Sibonne Beach Hotel
Ranked #31 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We met a snorkel crew at the front of this hotel on the beach. We had dinner there one night and it was wonderful. We didn't have an opportunity to stay here but if I went back to Turks and Caicos I would stay here. They have a one bedroom loft room right on the beach. The staff was very friendly and there is a beautiful beach. I went snorkeling and found a Seabiscuit and still have it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank PebblesCalifornia
There are newer reviews for Sibonne Beach Hotel

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights and could not of been happier with the hotel. The service was always great and pleasant. We stayed in one of the beachfront rooms and it was fantastic! the room was very spacious with had a good microwave and fridge. There was enough room for all of our scuba equipment and luggage. the bed and linens was very clean and comfortable and we looked and there was not another hotel room that was even CLOSE to being as close to the beach as we were. And the room faces the beach and we had a beautiful sunset over the ocean view from our room every night! It was not the most fancy hotel there but its very comfortable and had everything you could want. The bay bistro was also great. The food and service was great but dont be in a hurry if you eat there.

Room Tip: The hotels website is very accurate on describing the rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Derrick M
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Stayed at Sibonne for 3 nights on my recent 5 night visit. I've stayed at many hotels on the island, but I keep coming back to Sibonne. It is the perfect place to unwind. I stayed in a Balcony Oceanview room, wonderful king sized comfortable bed, huge tv, fridge and coffee maker. Air conditioning worked extremely well. All lounge chairs at the pool and beach were replaced while I was there. The grounds at this hotel are extremely well maintained. I was very impressed with the willingness of all the staff to assist the guests, even the maintenance/security staff.

Looking forward to my next visit!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Balcony Oceanivew room
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I used this hotel for a wedding and found the staff very helpful rooms very clean nice garden restaurant and bar wonderful but pricy as everything in turks only down side the round swimming pool is small and shallow but overall a brilliant stay

Room Tip: Room 203 or 202 large rooms 1 floor good views
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank wingman100
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Okay, I love this place. I have stayed twice now and the second trip was even better than the first. The weather cooperated and we are more acquainted with the staff and the island.

We had a ground floor garden view room. It was very comfortable. We had a king sized bed, which was very comfortable, nice Sony Flat screen TV, and plenty of room in the room. My only complaint about the room was the hot water was kind of hit or miss.

Everyone who has been reading the reviews of the Sibonne should know by now that it is not a luxury resort, but it is a well maintained, comfortable, and clean motel type of lodging. It is well taken care of by the maintenance staff, Allen & Wishelin. Sorry if I misspelled that second name. They are two very nice men who work at the hotel. The reservation manager, Marie, is also a sweetheart.

The hotel and the locale ticks all of my boxes. And of course the best part of the whole experience, is Gracey. Grace Bay Beach is Heaven on Earth.

Room Tip: Any room would be fine. Pick the room that best suits your financial budget.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank BostonTia1
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Let me start by saying....if you are looking for concierge service, spa appointments, a "seen and be seen" lobby or lush accommodations....go away....this is not the place for you. Go pay through the nose at one of the luxury properties on the island. However, definitely consider the Sibonne Beach Hotel if you are interested in kicking back and relaxing on one of T+C's most beautiful beaches. You can basically roll out of bed and roll onto the beach. Rooms are basic and clean, staff was friendly, the price is right and the on-site restaurant is super convenient. So, pack your Kindle, grab a friend, significant other, spousal unit and relax and regroup. Am saving my pennies so I can return next year!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
8  Thank Bronxgal1160
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just recently returned from a week at Sibonne and can say it was just what we were looking for!
We were fully aware that this was a 3+ star hotel so this will not be one of those misguided reviews where somehow the expectation was for a 5 star resort....it is not. But what it was, was a quaint, cottagey feeling, very clean and very friendly hotel truly situated on a postcard beach!

What a treat it was to not have to play "find a palapa" as they were always open! The office staff were all great, friendly and accommodating, and we were pleased to get to meet Marie, who was in town also...Hi Marie!

The Bay Bistro restaurant which is attached to the hotel has some great dishes, reasonable prices, a does not disappoint!

If you are looking for a great but simple getaway, there is nothing more to ask for than Sibonne Hotel, we will certainly book a return visit!

When in town don't miss the following:
- breakfast at Hemmingway's. ( next door)
- dinner at Coco Bistro a must!!
-coconut crusted grouper at Mr.Grouper's (just up the street)
-weekend brunch at Bay Bistro
- wed beach BBQ
- and if your are looking for the best treatment ever from a taxi company, make sure to only use Lenard at Majestic Taxi or Dre at Uprising Taxi, book your airport pick up online

Most of all, just enjoy the greatest beach and clearest water imaginable!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple