We stayed 10 nights at the Sibonne and we wish we could give it a 5 stars review but unfortunately, we need to be honest.
The location is perfect and for the room rate, you can't expect luxury. The rooms are clean, beds are cozy and the beach is fantastic. Things like the beach towels are thread bare and the beach chairs are all in need of replacement.
Even with the modest amenities, the Sibonne could be a 5 star experience if it were not for the front desk staff. Last time we checked, it costs nothing to supply a smile and a simple hello. The women who work the front desk are simply miserable and they give you the feeling that you, the guest, are an interruption to their day. The simplest of requests, such as calling a cab or asking for a fresh thread bare towel, is met with a scowl. We went overboard with smiles and saying good morning and how are you? Sadly........nothing works.
Enjoy the Sibonne for the location and the beach and just avoid interaction with the front desk and you'll enjoy your stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For casual elegance, relaxation and value Sibonne Beach Hotel is an intimate hotel directly on Grace Bay Beach - one of the best beaches in the world. With room amenities of a modern resort - we offer comfortable accommodations, lush garden or ocean views, fresh water pool and the best location on Grace Bay Beach. Our everyday value rates makes Sibonne Beach Hotel the best choice for your Caribbean vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sibonne Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibonne Beach Providenciales
- Hotel Sibonne Beach
- Sibonne Beach Hotel Turks And Caicos/Providenciales