We just finished our second stay at Sibonne. Location is great. Bay Bistro restaurant is great. Hotel is simple, uncluttered by high end wastes of money, and more aligned for adult visits than family. Pick the beach front rooms or the apartment, if possible. Things in TCI are generally expensive - rooms, restaurants, everything - so look around and compare value before you pick a big resort. This is a better experience all-around. This is an "old" hotel with genuine island service and amenities. If you want to leave your home and just go to a flashy vacation on TCI, Sibonne is not the place. If you want the real TCI experience, Sibonne is your only choice. Not to mention Bay Bistro is the very best restaurant and very best restaurant value in Provo. Sunsets are great every night. Snorkeling in the national park is right up the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For casual elegance, relaxation and value Sibonne Beach Hotel is an intimate hotel directly on Grace Bay Beach - one of the best beaches in the world. With room amenities of a modern resort - we offer comfortable accommodations, lush garden or ocean views, fresh water pool and the best location on Grace Bay Beach. Our everyday value rates makes Sibonne Beach Hotel the best choice for your Caribbean vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sibonne Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibonne Beach Providenciales
- Hotel Sibonne Beach
- Sibonne Beach Hotel Turks And Caicos/Providenciales