Sibonne Beach Hotel
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$829
$529
Great 4.5/5
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$799
Great 4.5/5
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$261
$160
Great 4.5/5
Ocean Club West(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$549
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$1,000
Orbitz.com
Great 4.5/5
La Vista Azul Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$327
$204
Very Good 4/5
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$1,701
Hotels.com
$1,476
$1,210
Great 4.5/5
Ports of Call Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$257
$204
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$450
clubmed.us
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbay bistro restaurantsmall hotelgrace baysmall poolbalcony roommini fridgeice machineplenty of hot waterliterally stepsgrand turkcoffee makerocean viewking bedonsite restaurantpeace and quietplenty of lounge chairssalt mills
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Guests considering the Sibonne who are looking for a budget friendly option will absolutely NOT be disappointed by this property.
If, however, you are someone looking for a 4-5 star property - this is not the location for you. Looking for a property that caters to small children? Keep looking.
We return, time and again to this location because it is affordable, clean and the beach (Grace Bay) is stunning. It's quiet (a vacant lot on one side and a public beach on the other that see's very little use).
Some of the changes we've seen, improvements - better care of the center gardens and palms have been pared back revealing better views from the 2nd floor. The bathroom off the restaurant has been retiled (but still smells awful - guests should use their in-room facilities, rather than using the bathroom off the hotel.
The hotel staff are polite, and respectfully distant - this isn't something guests should find offensive - they are lovely, quiet people. Domenica at the front desk is wonderful - helpful and friendly.
We love Anacoyona (restaurant) @ Grace Bay Club - awesome restaurant, fabulous view $$$-$$$$ but worth every cent.
Bay Bistro is good, and convenient if you're at the hotel - but there are better options in the same price range.
F-Bar Bistro (near Shark Bite, Magnolia & the marina) was very good - we had a fish sandwich that was fantastic - so for $$ - it's great. If you don't have a car - Hemmingway's next door at the Sands is similar price/fare.

Room Tip: Second floor = Partial Ocean Views
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank 1IrishLass
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I gave this five stars because it was exactly what I expected...very clean, excellent beach access and location, and EXTREMELY well priced for Provo. This past week was our second visit to Sibonne on beautiful Grace Bay Beach in Provo. Last year we enjoyed our stay in an ocean view with a balcony room. This year we decided to upgrade to one of the ocean front rooms, and stayed in Sunset, room #218. Let me tell you, the view gets even better the closer you get! Sure we could stay at higher priced resorts, but after much research I realized we could not get closer to the beach for even double the Sibonne price, and with the cost of food and activities in Provo, we wanted o spend our money on the fun stuff, not on a room we would spend most of our time in with our eyes closed. Sibonne is not about bells and whistles, but it is about friendly service, clean provisions, and spectacular beach views and access. Literally, we took 20 steps out of our room, and our feet were in the sand. This room was very nice, bigger than the balcony rooms as expected, bright with wooden shutters, WONDERFUL air conditioning (if you like to sleep in a very cold room like me), larger bathroom with walk in shower big enough for four, and very good closet space, plus room safe, mini fridge, coffee maker, writing desk, and 32 inch flat screen LCD TV-however make your non-tossing spouse sleep on the right side of the bed as it squeaks more than the left.. Seriously, the beach access is unbeatable for under ~$200 per night. Like I said, few bells and whistles, but I would equate it to Marriot/Hilton quality-simple class, which is pretty darn good-not Ritz-but what a deal. Also within walking distance to the great restaurants and activities in the Salt Mills shops area, about a 15 minute walk so no taxis required. Bay Bistro restaurant, reviewed as one of the best in Provo, is on the Sibonne property, and it was also 20 steps from our room. I should note one thing-this is a very quiet hotel, in spite of the restaurant-by 10pm the place was silent, and even during the day and dinner rush, our room was very peaceful which allowed for sleeping in and early to bed (to allow for early mornings on the beach)! All in all, great value for Provo.

Room Tip: Splurge for the higher grade rooms here closer to the beach-you'll thank me later!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank yankeegirlfriend
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We spent our last night in T+C at Sibonne.It was nicer than I expected after reading some of the reviews.The room was clean,our kids enjoyed the pool and we all loved the amazing beach.I liked being able to walk everywhere close by to shop,eat,etc.The people in the office were great.Our taxi didn't show up the next morning to go to the airport and the groundsman called to get us another one.I did miss being able to keep my door open at night but they warned us not to because of thefts.After a week in Middle Caicos with all the windows and even door open night and day that was hard!We enjoyed our stay.We ate at Bay Bistro which was great to walk back to our room on the property.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank LJBVermont
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We stayed 4 nights and found the Sibonne to be a great value. The room was perfectly equipped, had a little garden patio (not much privacy), and the beach is right there. There isn't a huge resort right next door, so their stretch of the beach is quieter. Also, they provide towels and the receptionists were always helpful.

There is the Graceway Gourmet within walking distance, many restaurants-including the Bay Bistro at the hotel, and they were all good. If you want to do water sports, nearby hotels will rent hobie cats, paddle boards, etc.

Great hotel for the more independent traveler, less of a resort-y feel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amy G
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This was my first trip to Provo. My daughter, a high school senior and I went for Spring Break. We have traveled fairly extensively and really prefer smaller properties to huge resorts. I picked a "value room" at the Sibonne after talking to a gentleman who had several properties on the island that he rented through VRBO, but none for the dates we needed. He spent two nights at the Sibonne waiting for renters to leave his condo and told me the Sibonne was a hidden jewel.So i booked it. While I can spend much more on a room, I am frugal and really prefer to spend money on food and entertainment over a fancy room. (we only showered and slept there). Our room had one comfortable king size bed, a very nice tiled bathroom mini fridge, hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner and soap (I was not sure about this given the price), and we walked out of our room, through the garden, around the pool to the beach in 45 seconds.The proximity to the beach is the very best thing about this property in my opinion. And the beach is not crowded, there is nothing built on the beach to the right of the property, so the beach is wonderful and quiet. There are not many palapas, but at least when we were there everyone who was on the beach had one. I did take my towels down as soon as I woke up each morning to reserve one if we were going to be on the beach that day. I found the office staff to be very helpful. The island natives speak a Cajun French language which sounds very choppy and short, so when they speak English it sounds like they are speaking in a short manner, but that is just the way they talk. They helped me to find a snorkel tour I was looking for and the manager gave us a ride to the salt pond shops one afternoon in her personal car. True to other posts there are no water sports and the privacy is not great. But we found everyone we talked to be to be delightful and friendly. The Bay Bistro has a very reasonable breakfast ($8) and we ate dinner one night and it was very good. So I like many other posts would say for $115.00 we spent on our room each night we got tremendous value for Provo. I will go back for sure.

Room Tip: We were in one of the two value rooms which were all we needed. I think all others have a small sitting area with a privacy wall but we were right on the beach so we always sat there instead of at the room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family