My wife and I were looking to spend some romantic holyday far from the horde of tourist. After spending some time searching and reading on the web, we found the Harbour Club Villas Resort. We decided to give it a try and it was an excellent decision :) We spent 1 week there and it was just wonderful ! Provo is a paradise !
Everything was just perfect honnestly. Marta and Barry were very friendly, helpfull and wonderful hosts. The villa was cozy and cumfortable and the location of the villa is perfect if you want to explore the island since it is kind of in the middle of the island.
Make sure to rent a car, you will need one ! (We took it from Scooter Bob)
The beaches are just awesome. If you like quiet and not crowded beaches, well this island is perfect for that. Marta and Barry know perfectly the island and they will give you any needed tip or info.
Basically all the positive feedbacks stated in the previous posts are true. If you want to spend a lovely romantic and quiet holyday.. This is the place to go ! I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Club Villas and Marina is a six villa estate uniquely located on two waterfronts between ocean and lake on Provo's tranquil south shore and all within a short, five minute drive to Grace Bay beach. Six, one bedroom villas ideal for couples, families and small groups. We have scuba dive boats leaving our marina daily and bonefishing in the lakes right out your villa door. Rent one villa or rent them all and have the entire resort for your next group event. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Club Villas And Marina
- Harbour Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Turks And Caicos/Providenciales