Words can not come close to adequately describe the amazing holiday my friend and I recently enjoyed at Habour Club. As we planned our trip, Marta and Barry ensured all arrangements were well in place, including dinner reservations for New Year's Eve and a great car rental.
Upon arrival, we were met with the warmest welcome. Throughout the week, we felt so very cared for - Marta and Barry genuinely wanted to make sure we enjoyed a fabulous holiday. This we did.
The villas are spacious, clean and beautifully appointed, nestled amid the most gorgeous landscape. Within steps is the marina, and just a short swim away is a quiet white sand beach, with crystal clear waves reflecting amazing blues and greens.
Each day we had the pleasure of chatting with Marta and Barry and getting some tips on where to explore. Without such insider information, we would have never seen the breathtaking sites we did. When I clumsily soaked my beach towel in sandy water, a fresh new one was in my arms within seconds.
And to top off an already perfect holiday, we joined Marta and Barry one day on their boat. We cruised the picturesque waters and had the experience of a lifetime playing boat tag with 5 dolphins! They were literally within reach, just playing along the side of the boat, inviting us to truly surrender to the magic of the island. Wow.
On our last day, Marta and Barry took special care to check our flight status, and warmly invited us to stay at the property to wait out the flight delay. Being detained at the Habour Club for a couple extra hours was an extra gift!
In essence, we enjoyed an exquisite escape to an island paradise with the comfort and care of home. Recommended to anyone; as two friends we had a blast - as a family or honeymooners I have full confidence you will enjoy an equally fulfilling and memorable holiday!
Thank you Marta and Barry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Club Villas and Marina is a six villa estate uniquely located on two waterfronts between ocean and lake on Provo's tranquil south shore and all within a short, five minute drive to Grace Bay beach. Six, one bedroom villas ideal for couples, families and small groups. We have scuba dive boats leaving our marina daily and bonefishing in the lakes right out your villa door. Rent one villa or rent them all and have the entire resort for your next group event. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Club Villas And Marina
- Harbour Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Turks And Caicos/Providenciales