“January 2013...Wonderful place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Providenciales
Harbour Club Villas & Marina
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My new husband and I, along with 17 of our family and friends stayed there for a week starting on January the 9th. We got married on a beach in Provo (that Marta showed us) and had our reception at the villas. You will not find a nicer place to stay or have better hosts then Marta and Barry. The villas are very roomy, comfortable and clean. Your bed is made everyday and you get fresh towels. There are beach towels and beach chairs as well. Marta and Barry make you feel that they want to do whatever they can to make your stay the best it can be. They are great people and you will feel very comfortable in asking them for anything....Marta even produced a heating pad for my Mother. We had our wedding reception there...we hired a caterer, decorated the bbq/eating area, had music and danced..it was the perfect setup. They did so much to help us with our wedding.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The on site owners were very accomodating and had a wealth of knowledge on all things T&C. The rooms were spacious and had everything we could need and more. Clean, great kitchen, comfy beds and ample lounge space. Really the rooms are apartments! Access to the dive boat could not be beat as it is a 2minute walk to the dock. Note there is no beach directly off the property if you care about that sort of thing. Couple of call outs to those doing reasearch and trying to decide where to stay. This place is not part of the main tourist strip so you will 100% need a car. You will also be driving on the opposite side of the road. They do get families at times and the rooms are close so if little kids running around at various decibles isnt your kind of vacation, then check before you book.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Very relaxing place to be. Barry and Marta do take you in as family, feel that you have known them for ever. Very affordable,private just was an excellant stay.
Looking forward to our next trip to Harbour Club Villa in the Turks and Caicos.
We just loved it.
We just loved the island mascot Carl....lol

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dale b
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have stayed at Harbour Club Villas two times, this last time for my wedding. This place is great for large groups, a perfect place for you and the whole family to get away and relax. You can swim, barbeque, dance; a perfect home away from home. And very affordable for such a beautiful locale. Close to local dive shops (one morning my sis, my friend, and I literally rolled out of bed to meet the boat for a dive trip that day). Marty and Barry are the perfect hosts, always quick to help you with anything you need as well as recommending all the local gems that will make your stay the best. If you are looking for a relaxing, no frills, laid-back, and quiet location to stay while you are at Turks and Caicos, you need look no further. Truly a find on this beautiful island.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ken M
Reviewed December 13, 2012

First of all, Marta and Barry (owners) immediately take you in as family. They are accommodating and helpful - exceptional hosts! The kitchens are stocked with everything to cook great meals - we opted to cook in the evenings and stay in - the local market has fresh fish and local treats. The public beaches are clean - we enjoyed snorkeling and lounging.

Room Tip: Bring sunscreen for the day and bug spray for the evenings. Pack light - the resort is casual.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MHallGator
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am an avid diver and several of the dive shops had recommended Harbour Club Villas as a place to stay. After checking out several places to stay my husband and I decided the villas was pretty good deal for us.

I heard from a few divers in Calgary it was pretty good as well so that cinched it for us. We even changed our dates for vacation in order to stay at this place. We have stayed at places before that have not been very good and it just taints the entire vacation.

Marta & Barry (owners) were very hepful when we were booking the villas and also helped me book my diving. When we arrived they greeted us as if we were family - very warm and comforting. It was fabulous - they don't have an "office" but bring you right to your villa, Barry helps lugs the luggage, then they show you around the villa and have you sign the visa slip and leaves you to unpack. They made recommendations for places to eat and how to get there.

Periodically you run into them in the car park or by the pool, they chit chat with you for a bit. Gives you more suggestions for places to snorkel, visit or eat at - BTW Cocos BIstro is AMAZING food but also very expensive - still worth it though.

If i go back to TCI I will definitely stay at Harbour Club VIllas. At the end of our stay Marta asked us if there was anything she could do to improve the villas. My ONLY recommendation was a dive gear dry room. Other than that nothing is needed. It will be nice when Prince decides to pave Venetian road - the little put put we rented found navigating the road a little challenging.

I loved having a full kitchen, access to a great BBQ, and all the tips of things to do & see.

Room Tip: All the rooms have water views, I have no idea what number villa we stayed in but it was the one jus...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scubalaties
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stayed for one wonderful week for my brother's wedding and everything was amazing at Harbour Club Villas. You know how staying at some places is stuffy and the the cleaning crew are bothering you every time you turn around? This is a place for all of us less uptight people who just want to relax and enjoy without being bothered. You get what you need when you ask for it, otherwise it feels like your own home. I would stay there again in a heart beat!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family