My boyfriend and I recently stayed at Harbour Club Villas and Marina. It was perfect! The owners Marta and Barry are very nice and helpful with everything. They keep the grounds soo beautiful. We had a couple of rainy days (not usual for them in May) and Marta left some board games in our villa. She also set up our car rental and dives prior to us arriving. There is a grill at your disposal and a pool. It is soo quiet and relaxing. Loved having a kitchen! We had coffee and a nice breakfast that we made every morning. The view out the dining room window looked like a beautiful picture.
If you are a diver this place is perfect. The marina is in walking distance. We used Caicos Adventures -Marta's suggested them and set everything up- and we are soo happy she did. It is not your typical dive boat. It is more like a catamaran with an upper deck. There was room to lay out and relax - soo nice. The staff was very professional and fun. Diving was great- saw black tip reef sharks on every dive. Saw an eagle ray in the distance! Really enjoyed every dive.
We drove to Grace Bay beach almost every day- 5 minute drive- and were happy we chose this hotel as compared to resorts on the beach. It just had such a relaxing feel- and we had all the comforts of home. Marta and Barry also provide beach chairs and a cooler- Marta would put it in the freezer for us so it was nice and cool in the morning!
Conch Shack is a must do! Soo much fun. Magnolias food is amazing- if your going to have a romantic night this is the place. The supermarkets are very expensive so be prepared- we were able to pick select items and only spend $40 but if you want a loaf of bread it is $12 and cheese is $16. A case of Guiness was $64. Just to give you an idea.
Overall great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Club Villas and Marina is a six villa estate uniquely located on two waterfronts between ocean and lake on Provo's tranquil south shore and all within a short, five minute drive to Grace Bay beach. Six, one bedroom villas ideal for couples, families and small groups. We have scuba dive boats leaving our marina daily and bonefishing in the lakes right out your villa door. Rent one villa or rent them all and have the entire resort for your next group event. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Club Villas And Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Turks And Caicos/Providenciales