We enjoyed our first trip to the Turks in 2012 and stayed at the Ports of call. We had such a great time that we returned this year and brought two other couples with us. The hotel is in a really great spot really close to breathtaking Grace Bay, within walking distance to many great restaurants and the grocery store is right across the street. Our rooms were clean and well appointed and Wii-Fi is free. The staff is warm and welcoming and always ready to help you out or give suggestions. The owners of the Hotel "Dale & Wendy Papke" were on site and talked with many guests making sure everyone was having a good time, they were never to busy for you, and had several recommendations of what to do on the island. This Island is not a cheap place to visit so the continental breakfast thats "included" certainly helps the budget. I'm sure we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ports of Call Resort is located within the beautiful Grace Bay area on Providenciales, an island of the Turks and Caicos, and is only a short 15-minute drive from the Providenciales airport (PLS). The property comprises of a central building featuring a welcoming reception, business center, breakfast room, fitness room, and poolside bar. Ports of Call Resort has 98 fully renovated deluxe junior suites approximately 325 sq ft offering pool view (some with balcony or terrace) and others with garden views. Rooms are located in two three-story buildings (no elevator) surrounding a tropical pool area that creates an intimate boutique setting. For your enjoyment, the tropical outdoor facilities include a poolside bar and lounge, table tennis, billiard table, pool, hot tub, comfortable chaise lounges, patio seating, shade umbrellas, towels, and a dedicated children's play area. Ports of Call Resort has a designated beach access to the awe-inspiring Grace Bay Beach complete with lounges, umbrellas, stand up paddle-boards, and kayaks, and is only 300 yards from the property. A shuttle runs each hour and beach towels are provided. The property also includes the Shops of Ports of Call. The plaza offers a variety of restaurants, bars, gift and clothing shops, as well as a spa, hair salon, ice cream parlor, dive shop, conference space, fishing charter, and auto/scooter rentals, further enhancing the Resort's array of services and amenities. Daily continental breakfast and in-room wifi included in all room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ports of Call Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Ports Of Call Hotel Providenciales
- Comfort Suites Providenciales
- Providenciales Comfort Suites
- Ports Of Call Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales