My sisters and I stayed at Ports of Call and were treated like queens! The staff made us feel at home. Special mention goes to Kendra, the manager, and Evelyne at the reception desk. Our room was nicely appointed, clean, and modern. The grounds are beautifully kept. It is just a short walk to the beach (5 minutes), the supermarket, Ports of Call shopping center with restaurants, dive shop, souvenirs, bike rental, etc. There is also a complimentary ride on a golf cart to/from the beach on the hour. At the beach, umbrellas rent for $8 USD per day (until 5 pm). Lounge chairs are complimentary.
We liked Grace Bay and the hotel so much, one of my sisters is already going back with her whole family in August!
Ports of Call Resort, best kept secret, not on the beach, but close enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ports of Call Resort is located within the beautiful Grace Bay area on Providenciales, an island of the Turks and Caicos, and is only a short 15-minute drive from the Providenciales airport (PLS). The property comprises of a central building featuring a welcoming reception, business center, breakfast room, fitness room, and poolside bar. Ports of Call Resort has 98 fully renovated deluxe junior suites approximately 325 sq ft offering pool view (some with balcony or terrace) and others with garden views. Rooms are located in two three-story buildings (no elevator) surrounding a tropical pool area that creates an intimate boutique setting. For your enjoyment, the tropical outdoor facilities include a poolside bar and lounge, table tennis, billiard table, pool, hot tub, comfortable chaise lounges, patio seating, shade umbrellas, towels, and a dedicated children's play area. Ports of Call Resort has a designated beach access to the awe-inspiring Grace Bay Beach complete with lounges, umbrellas, stand up paddle-boards, and kayaks, and is only 300 yards from the property. A shuttle runs each hour and beach towels are provided. The property also includes the Shops of Ports of Call. The plaza offers a variety of restaurants, bars, gift and clothing shops, as well as a spa, hair salon, ice cream parlor, dive shop, conference space, fishing charter, and auto/scooter rentals, further enhancing the Resort's array of services and amenities. Daily continental breakfast and in-room wifi included in all room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ports of Call Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Ports Of Call Hotel Providenciales
- Comfort Suites Providenciales
- Providenciales Comfort Suites
- Ports Of Call Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales