This is my 5th Turks and Caicos visit and this trip was to be done on a budget. This is the property that allowed exactly that, nice reasonably clean, nice pool and hot tub. The pool deck was very clean and well kept the outdoor furniture was very nice. The proximity to the Ports of Call plaza made things very convenient and accessible, there was adequate parking for the rental Jeep, and security. The staff was very friendly and the General Manager took time to talk to the guest and actually seemed to care. The first room we had was on the first floor and had not been renovated, but they moved us to the 3rd floor to a room that was renovated very nicely after there was some water pipe issues outside our room, which was cleaned up fast and was not really an issue to us at all. the continental breakfast was very adequate, not great but we really kept the get what you pay for idea in mind...the total package for us was just over $2400 for 7 days including flights on Air Canada from Toronto, so from a value perspective we won big. I would not hesitate to stay there again or recommend it to friends...it was a very refreshing change from the all inclusive or more posh resorts...it fit my personality very well. If you need more spend more but for what we spent excellent value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ports of Call Resort is located within the beautiful Grace Bay area on Providenciales, an island of the Turks and Caicos, and is only a short 15-minute drive from the Providenciales airport (PLS). The property comprises of a central building featuring a welcoming reception, business center, breakfast room, fitness room, and poolside bar. Ports of Call Resort has 98 fully renovated deluxe junior suites approximately 325 sq ft offering pool view (some with balcony or terrace) and others with garden views. Rooms are located in two three-story buildings (no elevator) surrounding a tropical pool area that creates an intimate boutique setting. For your enjoyment, the tropical outdoor facilities include a poolside bar and lounge, table tennis, billiard table, pool, hot tub, comfortable chaise lounges, patio seating, shade umbrellas, towels, and a dedicated children's play area. Ports of Call Resort has a designated beach access to the awe-inspiring Grace Bay Beach complete with lounges, umbrellas, stand up paddle-boards, and kayaks, and is only 300 yards from the property. A shuttle runs each hour and beach towels are provided. The property also includes the Shops of Ports of Call. The plaza offers a variety of restaurants, bars, gift and clothing shops, as well as a spa, hair salon, ice cream parlor, dive shop, conference space, fishing charter, and auto/scooter rentals, further enhancing the Resort's array of services and amenities. Daily continental breakfast and in-room wifi included in all room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ports of Call Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Ports Of Call Hotel Providenciales
- Comfort Suites Providenciales
- Providenciales Comfort Suites
- Ports Of Call Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales