We were there March 4 - 18 2013. The European -style breakfast was sufficient. The upscale IGA across the street does breakfast as well as local restaurants. The pizza at the IGA was pretty good - veggie was $20. As well as take-out chicken and salads etc. The best value foe restaurants was Ms Moonie's restaurant. This restaurant was back up to the highway and left turn at the traffic circle.. on the right side of the road. About a 10 minute walk. Food is excellent and not expensive - place looks like a mini-mart.. - but tables in back around swimming pool. Lobster, jerk chicken,,, locals eat there!!
Back to hotel.. nice and clean,, gardens flowers are nice.. watch out for Bahamian hummingbirds!
3 minute walk to beach. 45 minute on beach left, to Coral reef gardens where just off beach there is great snorkeling.. ie lotsa fish.
Mango reef restaurant great for dinner - right on beach - great views.. Caicos Bistro very expensive for not much food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ports of Call Resort is located within the beautiful Grace Bay area on Providenciales, an island of the Turks and Caicos, and is only a short 15-minute drive from the Providenciales airport (PLS). The property comprises of a central building featuring a welcoming reception, business center, breakfast room, fitness room, and poolside bar. Ports of Call Resort has 98 fully renovated deluxe junior suites approximately 325 sq ft offering pool view (some with balcony or terrace) and others with garden views. Rooms are located in two three-story buildings (no elevator) surrounding a tropical pool area that creates an intimate boutique setting. For your enjoyment, the tropical outdoor facilities include a poolside bar and lounge, table tennis, billiard table, pool, hot tub, comfortable chaise lounges, patio seating, shade umbrellas, towels, and a dedicated children's play area. Ports of Call Resort has a designated beach access to the awe-inspiring Grace Bay Beach complete with lounges, umbrellas, stand up paddle-boards, and kayaks, and is only 300 yards from the property. A shuttle runs each hour and beach towels are provided. The property also includes the Shops of Ports of Call. The plaza offers a variety of restaurants, bars, gift and clothing shops, as well as a spa, hair salon, ice cream parlor, dive shop, conference space, fishing charter, and auto/scooter rentals, further enhancing the Resort's array of services and amenities. Daily continental breakfast and in-room wifi included in all room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ports of Call Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Ports Of Call Hotel Providenciales
- Comfort Suites Providenciales
- Providenciales Comfort Suites
- Ports Of Call Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales